Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wide medium brava domes for sale

hi all. i posted a thread before advertising a set of wide large domes, as the brava system i bought came with two sets of domes. turns out that actually it came with one large and one medium set, so actually its a wide medium dome set i have to sell. these are not brand new like the others I advertised but are used, but their condition is very, very good. The silicon rims are completely intact, with no sign of wear, not even a hint of piling on the surface. They look pretty much brand new... the only catch is, they have no tackiness (which is very odd considering just how new the silicon rims look and feel!!!) the set came with body adhesive glue called "it stays", so my guess is the previous user couldnt get a seal (probably they were too narrow framed to be using wide domes??) and they probably used body glue with the domes from day one- and maybe that removed all natural tackiness.... I will be including the "it stays" body glue with these domes for you to use. Ive read alot of people using "it stays" body adhesive with brava domes and finding it very effective and not at all irritating to the skin. it doesn't damage domes (as is obvious when looking at the domes im selling) but does seem to remove the domes natural tack. make me an offer on the domes!! you can buy them via ebay for your peace of mind- i have made a listing for them there. best of luck

price is down to $150

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon