Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's working for me

I've been on the "breast quest", as I call it, for over 20 years! It's been so frustrating..
I am in my early 40's and have always been so embarassed by my size - 34AA. Also one is slighly smaller than the other as well which is even more frustrating because it has always affected the way my clothing fit, to the point where I have had to alter certain shirts to pull up one side to make it look less baggy. I was bullied all throughout my teenage years and into my adult life.
I have tried so many things like essential oil massage, a product that was around about 15 years ago called Definiton, even more throughout the years that I can't even remember the names of. I think the most ridiculous thing I did was spend way too much money on a doctor that had me coming in for acupuncture twice a week and put me on these crazy bovine supplements and I also had to meditate as well, no results and I felt so stupid for wasting the time and spending so much on him.

Over the past 2 years or so I did some research and found Pueraria Mirifica really works for me. The best product I found was from Ainterol - and recently you can get the products from sellers in the US so you don't have to wait over 2 weeks for your package to come in from Thailand. If you go the Ainterol site there should be an option to click on US sellers.

I am definately a solid 34A now - which I am so happy about! I can actually still see my boobs when I raise my arms up now - before they totally disappeared, it was so horrifying to me and made me feel so inferior and so terrible about myself.

I'm always doing research on this to see if there is anything more I can do and was looking at the creams out there on the market - unfortunately Triactol isn't made any more but the next best thing I found was from http://www.enhancednaturally.com - it's a bit pricey at about $130 a bottle but you get a months use out of it, you can buy in bulk for a discount but i wanted to see if it worked first and it actually does. I have spent so much over the years that this seemed like nothing to me if I got results. They claim you will start getting results in about 2 or 3 weeks and will possibly get up to 2 cup sizes within a few months. They also claim that you don't need to take any pills with it, but my experience and research showed it can make a bigger boost.

I've been using it for a couple weeks now and I am seeing even more results along with the Ainterol pills. I know this is working because my breasts are evening out. This is what I do:

*1000 mg of Ainterol per day - 1 pill in the morning, one at night - note: only take Ainterol for 14 days out of the month starting on the day you get your period
*breast cream twice daily - for me I have been using it only on the smaller breast and it's catching up..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon