Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dating stories

Let's talk about dates! I've been on a million and one dates. I usually give them a month to 3 months of casual dating before I decide on being exclusive. Needless to say I've been on a lot of funny dates and have some fun experiences so tell me about yours.

One of my most awkward moments was when I was dating this guy for ONE month. I was shopping around and saw a few things that I knew would make him laugh so I decided to buy them. Bought a random box and put the stuff in it then gave it to him. He calls me up at night and says: "is that your way of saying it?"
"Say what?" I asked. He said "that you love me? There's little hearts and I love yous written on the bottom of the box. You've mentioned you've got a fear of commitment so I'm guessing that's your way of saying it. Well I love you too and I want to get serious with you"
I had no clue what to say other than hmm you're making me blush. That kinda freaked the shit out of me, who the fuck comes to that conclusion when seeing something like that imprinted on a box? I never even noticed it! 2 weeks later he told me he wants me to meet his mom and that my romantic way of expressing my "love" made him realize how much he doesn't want to let go of me. He definitely didn't get what fear of commitment means lol

Well, one night, I went on a blind date with this girl. We met at a designated location. Just a street corner we both knew of, and, when we met, I discovered the true meaning of, “blind date”. She chose to leave her dog at home and opted for the cane. Before we went on our date, she said she needed to stop in at the drug store a few doors away from where we were, so that’s where we headed first. Once inside, she started knocking ALL SORTS of things off the shelves with her cane!!!! I asked her if she needed help, and she said, “No thanks, I’m just looking.” I grabbed her and rushed her outside before she got us into trouble!! Thankfully, we made a clean escape, but she demanded we go back in because she didn’t get what she went in for, but I insisted we get it later!! She said she needed it now!! I asked what it was and said I’d go in and get it FOR her. She wanted some kind of Unguentine type salve for her fingers. She said she accidentally burnt them while mistakenly trying to read a waffle iron!

I could see this date was going to be difficult, so I started thinking I should try to ditch her. But, how do I do it? Do I just walk away from her quietly? Do I tell her that I love to waltz, take her in my arms and whirl her around a few times, then let go and sneak away? Do I help her onto a bus and then get off before the doors close?

We walked along for a bit and we came upon a fountain. She heard the water running and knew it was a fountain and got real excited and kept saying, “I wanna make a wish!! I wanna make a wish!!” So, I picked her up by the ankles and spun around real fast and she went, “WSSSSSHHHHHHH!! WSSSSSSHHHHHH!!” By then, I KNEW she was a dizzy dame!! I saw to THAT!!

Well, we couldn’t quite decide on what we should do on this date. I wanted to go miniature golfing and see a movie. She wanted to go to an amusement park and drive the bumper cars!! That’s how she gets out her pent up anger! She has a SEVERE case of road rage!!!! She kept RAMMING into any car she could find!!!! She did some MAJOR damage!!!! I tried to settle her down, but she just kept yelling, “I don’t care, LET `em take my license away!!!! It’s never stopped me before!!!!” I said, “I know, but we’re not even in the park, yet!!!!” I drove the rest of the night.

After the date, I took her back to her place and she asked for a good night kiss, but she couldn’t find my lips to kiss me, so she held up her dog in front of her and HE kissed me!!

(30-06-2014, 09:06 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Let's talk about dates! I've been on a million and one dates. I usually give them a month to 3 months of casual dating before I decide on being exclusive. Needless to say I've been on a lot of funny dates and have some fun experiences so tell me about yours.

One of my most awkward moments was when I was dating this guy for ONE month. I was shopping around and saw a few things that I knew would make him laugh so I decided to buy them. Bought a random box and put the stuff in it then gave it to him. He calls me up at night and says: "is that your way of saying it?"
"Say what?" I asked. He said "that you love me? There's little hearts and I love yous written on the bottom of the box. You've mentioned you've got a fear of commitment so I'm guessing that's your way of saying it. Well I love you too and I want to get serious with you"
I had no clue what to say other than hmm you're making me blush. That kinda freaked the shit out of me, who the fuck comes to that conclusion when seeing something like that imprinted on a box? I never even noticed it! 2 weeks later he told me he wants me to meet his mom and that my romantic way of expressing my "love" made him realize how much he doesn't want to let go of me. He definitely didn't get what fear of commitment means lol

Great topic AA, however I didn't really date much before I met my hubby so I don't have loads of stories to pic from. I would say that the funniest date I went on with him was walking on a pier and my high heel getting stuck between the wooden slats on the pier! I knew the restaurant he made reservations at was on a pier overlooking the ocean, who wears stilettos to walk on a peri!!! ME! HAHA I ended getting it caught and it took me down to the ground almost falling on my face! He unlaced me heel and helped me up then tried pulling it out and the heel part snapped off! I did the walk of shame into the restaurant barefoot! We still laugh about it when we go on any pier! At least I didn't have to take my shoes off when we walk down to the beach after dinner.

Missed miss you just reminded me again why I should never do blind dates lol sounds like it was quite the weird date, I wouldn't of lasted till the end haha

Aww busty that's a cute date though! Usually when I really like the person I get so unbelievable nervous so tripping on my way there and falling flat on my face is the norm haha

Most of my memorable dates involved having sex and getting caught.... lol... by my parents.... by her parents... by the police.... growing up in a small farming village there wasn't many places to go so we ended up out in a field... or barn.... one time I got my parents car stuck in a ditch and we had to walk to the near by farmers house and he got this tractor out and puled us out.... another time we were out naked in her yard under the moon light... her parents were in the house watching TV... when we got done and got dressed we went in and was talking to her mother who made the observation that her top was on inside out! lol... Oppsie....

Is it really important to have sex in date, Isn't cuddle and kisses not supposed be a date.,.

The most awesome date I ever went on was set up by a mutual friend who knew we were both single. So we met in a coffee shop and I could tell right away that she was not interested in guys. We had our coffee and went for a walk around some of the nicer areas of Pt. Defiance Park and during the conversation she asked me if I was gay and was that why our friend had set her and I up for a date. I said no, I like girls just like you do. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me and asked if it was 'that obvious'.

I kinda chuckled and told her that she was almost drooling over the redhead with the tiny bikini and DD breasts. She blushed to the roots of her hair and I then said don't worry.. I think you have great taste in women. She laughed and told me so did I (we had both been looking at that redhead). She then asked me not to tell anybody she was a lesbian because she wasn't out yet. I told her no problem and we actually went on several other dates together and commented... sometimes cattily... on the various women we saw.

She eventually came out when she met with and got involved with another lady. So we stopped 'dating'. Still a good friend to this day and her and her wife are still together more than 20 years later.

~Elain

My best dates have involved having fun, connecting, talking, laughing and not getting too physically involved. Getting very physically involved and or having sex seems to ruin a perfectly good date, sometimes. Sex is serious business. :]
It is just perfect sometimes to share a nice hug and and only cuddle after having real conversations or doing something great together.

My WORST dating story involved me being set up by my best friend at the time.
The guy and I went to a waterfront bar and ordered a few drinks, as it turns out it only took a couple of pints for this guy to be "completely off his nut", I didn't connect the dots at the time and just figured because I didn't know him he was a little loopey but had faith in my best friend the date might turn around.
Anyway comes time to leave and we get in his really cool "trans am" at the time and he goes to drive me home... the guy starts driving this v8 like a complete lunatic! swerving all over the road, while im hanging on for dear life! so long story short I BEG him to pull over so I can drive, in fear of my life and we pull into this abandoned gas station and swap seats, not realising a policeman had been trailing us the whole time, so GO FIGURE the policeman pulls us over once "I" get into the drivers seat!
So he pulls us over and I get out and they breath test ME!! I start bawling my eyes out and explain what had happened and hoped like hell they believed me because they didn't see us swapping seats. After some intense sweating and phone investigations they inform me...
TURNS OUT this guy IS married! which I never knew!!! Angry and I was VERY much over the alchohol limit.
I pleaded with the policeman that my intention was to drive to the nearest open gas station so I could get out and find another way home and that this guy was all sorts of crazy lol - they did believe me and took his keys, they dropped me home safe and sound! Needless to say there was one VERY ANGRY phonecall to my bestie the next day over what had happened. Turns out the guy was going through a divorce but that wasn't the point lol - So yeh no more blind dates after that!

Except for the times I went out with my future ex-fiancé, I think I've only ever had three dates. One wasn't really even a date, I met her at a Fixx concert and we spent the rest of the night together until she went to bed, then I went home.
One girl I had a nice date with, but we came back to my place and watched a movie on HBO that was more of a comedy than a scary movie, but she couldn't take scary stuff at ALL!! After about half an hour, she decided to leave because she couldn't take it.
The other one was last summer, I met someone on Craigslist and we decided to go for pizza together as friends. We pretty much new online that we weren't going to be a dating couple. We went out a few nights later, ate pizza and had a nice time. We became FB friends, but, we just haven't much to say to each other. That's pretty much par for the course on FB.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon