Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dating stories

I have only dated one girl in my entire life and she became my wife, and later Soul mate! She has given me so much emotionally and sexually that I feel fulfilled and satisfied both mentally and sexually. And to this date I would re-marry her again. But, I love to have non-sexual friends that I can trust. I value my friends, and that's why I choose them very carefully. <3 POM

That's very sweet, Pom! That's my dream come true kind of relationship. I have only seriously dated & had physical intimacy with my ex-husband/current boyfriend/soul-mate. We were like bees to pollen with each other from the beginning. It was electric like nothing ever before! Ha! It hasn't always been easy. I actually divorced him shortly after we were married. He came from a weird family background and it was adversely influencing his ability to be the mate for me. Yet, we kept on because we would rather stick with each other. It has been 9 years.
I dated other guys, a little before. When it came to physicality, I was like, "No, thanks." I don't play and I am glad. I learned from friends and others that taking sex lightly often results in emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical booboos and heartbreak. I like that my guy and I have great weird dates, like picking up junk on the side of the road during community clean up day! That is the way to shop for furniture! We lug silly things home in the mini-van, high-five each other about our treasure hunt, and then we feel so close and happy! And Asian food dates! I love the look on his face and lips when he eats hot-sauce. My man gotta love hot sauce and garlic! No such thing as too much garlic, for us!

Char, your story is SWEET, and in a way almost brought tears to my eyes, I do not know why, maybe because it is Valentine’s Day here in US-Smile
As
Dr. M. Scott Peck (the author of “The Road Less Traveled” which I highly recommend to read.) said-“Sex Ruins Relationship.” It is a sad fact. But, there is a way to go around it, and here is not the place to talk about it. Happy Valentine’s Day. <3 POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon