Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

intro - boobage journey

(04-07-2014, 08:04 PM)iskry Wrote:  Thanks, I will check out the herbal forum. I'm really curious about the hormone aspect, and have already spent some time looking through.

Here are some benchmark photos on what I'm working with Smile

Those are pretty nice!! I'd LOVE to have those to start with!!

Thanks everyone.

Im being as diligent as I can with my suplements. My NB arrived, so i've incorporated that into my routine. 7 minutes on to start, gradually making my way to 15. Still getting what I believe are growth pains every so often through out each day, so that excites me!

I started drinking fennel tea on weekends, and have noticed more intense sensations for a couple days after each time. Also picked up spearmint and licorice tea, though I've yet to start drinking these. Trying to figure out when is the best time to start drinking them.

Thinking that i should move on over to the program pages. Thanks for the encouragement so far ladies!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon