Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help! being a girl is complicated!

(02-07-2014, 12:39 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I just thought of this today, which might make it easier for you. Just keep telling yourself and anyone that asks, "I'm a girl, it's just that nature screwed up and gave me a dick instead of a vagina." You might even add, "Once I get THAT fixed, everything will be okay!" :-)

Actually you're a man but nature screwed up and gave you a girl's brain.

Just sayin'

(01-07-2014, 07:57 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  The names kaley(for now). Im a 28 yr old father of 2.
Ive felt I should hav been born a girl since like 8 yrs old. I haven't started hormones yet but I have some boobage frm fat. Im just so fearful and overwhelmed with assimilation into society as a female. So much goes into it I didn't evn realize. The voice, walk, facial features, mannerisms I mean the list goes on. If u guys can offer any advice id greatly appreciate it.

Im thinking of getting hair extensions cus my natural hair isnt growing fast enough for me let me know wat u guys think.

I'm a biological girl (as far as I know lol) and your "breasts" are bigger than mine.

But yeah here's the advice. Pluck your eyebrows, shape them thin, high and arched. Try to straighten your hair as it will be longer straight.
Wax. Everywhere.
Try to tight lace, because you can't loose weight or you'll loose your boobs too.
To make your hair grow faster be sure you're getting all nutrients. Take a multivitamin and maybe a hair vitamin too, or eat an egg everyday. Eggs have biotin but it MUST BE COOKED! Or fried or whatever. Just NOT RAW.

(02-07-2014, 02:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Over the years, I've seen a number of guys wearing short skirts in public. I did it myself (at least on stage with my band) for over 20 years. Quite often, once the show was over, I'd keep my skirt on the rest of the night!! Some nights, no one in the band wanted to take the 10 minutes it'd take to drive me home after a gig, so I'd have walk home!! That was usually around 3:00 a.m. and part of the trip was in some of the roughest neighborhoods in the area!! Usually, once I got the chance, I'd slip into a little hideaway and put on my bra and silicone breasts for the rest of the nearly 2 hour walk home. In all the times I did that, I had NO trouble!! Well, one night, some guy was driving by and offered me a ride the rest of the way home (about 2 minutes, or so) and I thought he knew ,me and was a friend of the band, but, once I was in the car, he started feeling up my legs (I was also wearing red pantyhose) and making passes at me!! I finally told him that I'm NOT that kind of girl....in my male voice, of course!! But, I didn't stop him from rubbing my leg, I just figured, if anything happens, I can deal with him, otherwise, I'll just let him get his jollies because I don't want to piss him off and have him start something with me!
Anyway, about 3 years ago, I decided, one day, to wear my breasts (huge d cups) on the way to work under a tight black sweater. I had to take at least 2 buses (it's an hour trip) and I'd usually stop in at McDonald's to get breakfast, and a number of the people there knew me after going there for about a year or so! Including Vicki, one of the managers. Nearly everyone that worked there was black and, as you may know, they CAN be merciless when it comes to making fun of people!! (No offense intended, Debbie, but that HAS been my experience over the decades.) Well, NOBODY there said a WORD about my huge tits!!!! This particular morning, Vicki waited on me and had her usual big smile and my tits were RIGHT in her face most of the time and she NEVER even commented on them!!!! I've seen her on the bus home quite often after that and she's STILL very pleasant and friendly towards me!!
As for people on the buses on the way to work that morning, only ONE person had an issue with my tits, and all he did was give me a kind of dirty look. :-)
So, although it CAN be rough out in the wilds in girl mode, it looks to me like, for the most part, it's no problem at all!! Especially if you have someone with you for support. Besides, you already have it kinda easy!! You already HAVE a nice set of natural tits!! Most people that know you already know you have them.
Just be brave and GO for it!! :-)

You kind of remind me of Marilyn Manson in the Spooky Kids/Antichrist Superstar eras

(02-07-2014, 08:09 PM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 07:57 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  The names kaley(for now). Im a 28 yr old father of 2.
Ive felt I should hav been born a girl since like 8 yrs old. I haven't started hormones yet but I have some boobage frm fat. Im just so fearful and overwhelmed with assimilation into society as a female. So much goes into it I didn't evn realize. The voice, walk, facial features, mannerisms I mean the list goes on. If u guys can offer any advice id greatly appreciate it.

Im thinking of getting hair extensions cus my natural hair isnt growing fast enough for me let me know wat u guys think.

I'm a biological girl (as far as I know lol) and your "breasts" are bigger than mine.

But yeah here's the advice. Pluck your eyebrows, shape them thin, high and arched. Try to straighten your hair as it will be longer straight.
Wax. Everywhere.
Try to tight lace, because you can't loose weight or you'll loose your boobs too.
To make your hair grow faster be sure you're getting all nutrients. Take a multivitamin and maybe a hair vitamin too, or eat an egg everyday. Eggs have biotin but it MUST BE COOKED! Or fried or whatever. Just NOT RAW.
Thanks for the great advice. Love the pic danarys is one of my fav got chars

(02-07-2014, 08:00 PM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  
(02-07-2014, 12:39 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I just thought of this today, which might make it easier for you. Just keep telling yourself and anyone that asks, "I'm a girl, it's just that nature screwed up and gave me a dick instead of a vagina." You might even add, "Once I get THAT fixed, everything will be okay!" :-)

Actually you're a man but nature screwed up and gave you a girl's brain.

Just sayin'
Lol. Yeah, you could say it that way, too! Thanks for pointing that out!!

(02-07-2014, 08:13 PM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  
(02-07-2014, 02:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Over the years, I've seen a number of guys wearing short skirts in public. I did it myself (at least on stage with my band) for over 20 years. Quite often, once the show was over, I'd keep my skirt on the rest of the night!! Some nights, no one in the band wanted to take the 10 minutes it'd take to drive me home after a gig, so I'd have walk home!! That was usually around 3:00 a.m. and part of the trip was in some of the roughest neighborhoods in the area!! Usually, once I got the chance, I'd slip into a little hideaway and put on my bra and silicone breasts for the rest of the nearly 2 hour walk home. In all the times I did that, I had NO trouble!! Well, one night, some guy was driving by and offered me a ride the rest of the way home (about 2 minutes, or so) and I thought he knew ,me and was a friend of the band, but, once I was in the car, he started feeling up my legs (I was also wearing red pantyhose) and making passes at me!! I finally told him that I'm NOT that kind of girl....in my male voice, of course!! But, I didn't stop him from rubbing my leg, I just figured, if anything happens, I can deal with him, otherwise, I'll just let him get his jollies because I don't want to piss him off and have him start something with me!
Anyway, about 3 years ago, I decided, one day, to wear my breasts (huge d cups) on the way to work under a tight black sweater. I had to take at least 2 buses (it's an hour trip) and I'd usually stop in at McDonald's to get breakfast, and a number of the people there knew me after going there for about a year or so! Including Vicki, one of the managers. Nearly everyone that worked there was black and, as you may know, they CAN be merciless when it comes to making fun of people!! (No offense intended, Debbie, but that HAS been my experience over the decades.) Well, NOBODY there said a WORD about my huge tits!!!! This particular morning, Vicki waited on me and had her usual big smile and my tits were RIGHT in her face most of the time and she NEVER even commented on them!!!! I've seen her on the bus home quite often after that and she's STILL very pleasant and friendly towards me!!
As for people on the buses on the way to work that morning, only ONE person had an issue with my tits, and all he did was give me a kind of dirty look. :-)
So, although it CAN be rough out in the wilds in girl mode, it looks to me like, for the most part, it's no problem at all!! Especially if you have someone with you for support. Besides, you already have it kinda easy!! You already HAVE a nice set of natural tits!! Most people that know you already know you have them.

You kind of remind me of Marilyn Manson in the Spooky Kids/Antichrist Superstar eras

Is that a good thing?

(02-07-2014, 06:22 PM)Diannette Wrote:  With long hair and make up, u would look like a bio female. You're already feminine, so...i think u'll see the results fast, if u start NBE. Smile

Yeah, let your hair grow! I've seen a number of girls that look like you! Longer hair and even just a LITTLE make-up just might do the trick!!

(02-07-2014, 03:31 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  

Thanks. I think ill trt it.
Everytime in the past I had summoned up the courage to be the real me there would be another slaying or beating in the news(I live in new York). Then a close friend got beat up with bats after coming out of a gay club one night. He still has memory loss and nerve damage. His mother found out he was gay by seeing his distraught boyfriend at the hospital. So yeah things like tht worry me. But u think I might visit a friend nxt month and go to the mall as a girl. Hes a big beefy dude so ill pretend im his girl and no one will mess with me(im kind of tiny lol) thanks again for the encouragement.

Yeah, I completely understand what you mean! It CAN make you wary! Even something as simple (and simple-minded) as someone laughing at ANYONE for being even the SLIGHTEST bit different, even though they weren't TRYING to be, can put huge rocks in your shoes causing you to decide NOT to go "out".
A few times, I went out with my future-ex-fiancée in the early afternoon and just hung out with her on a college campus under a tree while I was wearing a short black skirt, a colourful dashiki and pantyhose. NOBODY looked twice or said a WORD about my attire!! We were outside in the sun amongst LOTS of people (some playing baseball a few yards away from us) for about 3 or 4 hours!! She was my support.
I'm pretty sure your beefy friend will help quite a bit!! LOADS of good luck with that!! I hope everything goes QUITE well for you!! I want to hear all about it!!

(03-07-2014, 12:01 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Is that a good thing?

I don't think think you look like Marilyn Manson if you didn't have the facial hair I would guess you were a woman a pretty woman too eyebrows shaping and clip extensions seem a great idea to enhance your beauty try short extensions like 8in to start they will add a small amount of length but a lot of volume to your hair the curls are pretty and straightening is damage.

(03-07-2014, 12:16 AM)bmthx Wrote:  
(03-07-2014, 12:01 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Is that a good thing?

I don't think think you look like Marilyn Manson if you didn't have the facial hair I would guess you were a woman a pretty woman too eyebrows shaping and clip extensions seem a great idea to enhance your beauty try short extensions like 8in to start they will add a small amount of length but a lot of volume to your hair the curls are pretty and straightening is damage.

Thank you!! :-) I tend to keep shaved, although, as I really don't like to shave, I only do it once every other week. For some reason, my brows have started growing quite long and bushy, which I don't like. I know shave them down a bit, too!! A lot of the hairs grow at lest 2.5" long!! :-( The only thing I can think of that caused them to suddenly get long is that about 15 years ago, I wanted tits SO badly, I took my ex-fiancée's b-control pills for 2 months hoping they'd grow!! I think that, after I stopped (I simply ran out of them!), the guy hormones kicked in full force and started making me hairier than I already was. I THINK my tits DID grow a cup size, though!
My hair is still pretty long, more than half way down my back, but, the longer it goes, the less (thinner) there is. I shaved my head 25 years and a few days ago and haven't cut it since, but it STILL doesn't grow much beyond mid back!! :-(
I'll have to have someone that knows what they're doing to get me all prettied up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon