Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New member with great results

Hello, i've been looking at the forum for a couple weeks and finally decided to join in on the discussions.

Back in December i started the deer massage and i went from 30 inches to 31, I continued through February and i went to 31.5 inches, but it went back down to 31 and i haven't been able to bring it back up again.

Thanks to the forum I changed recently to the reiki massage (sometimes i use olive oil) and they do seem bigger! I measure myself the 15th of every month so i'm trying to hold off until then.

I haven't noticed much difference with olive oil, or at least i can't tell if olive oil is helping or not, but it cuts down on chaffing!

(02-07-2014, 03:00 PM)Momiji Wrote:  Hello, i've been looking at the forum for a couple weeks and finally decided to join in on the discussions.

Back in December i started the deer massage and i went from 30 inches to 31, I continued through February and i went to 31.5 inches, but it went back down to 31 and i haven't been able to bring it back up again.

Thanks to the forum I changed recently to the reiki massage (sometimes i use olive oil) and they do seem bigger! I measure myself the 15th of every month so i'm trying to hold off until then.

I haven't noticed much difference with olive oil, or at least i can't tell if olive oil is helping or not, but it cuts down on chaffing!

can you explain what the reiki massage is lol too lazy to look it up :p

thanks!
start: 32A
current: 32B!!!
dream: 32DD/DDD

http://www.herballove.com/solutions/reik...ng-breasts
I found this, and it seems like a good thing to do Smile (especially from what I have just read about it!) but I'm not quite sure how it works.. hm

(09-07-2014, 07:41 PM)iwillachieve Wrote:  http://www.herballove.com/solutions/reik...ng-breasts
I found this, and it seems like a good thing to do Smile (especially from what I have just read about it!) but I'm not quite sure how it works.. hm

Thanks so much for posting! I really enjoy energy work. I am educating myself on it for years. Sometimes I even practice it. Oooo. I am almost too excited to read the article. Woot!

How.do you practice it? I have been trying to guide energy to my breasts... but I thinking got it wrong :') although hypnosis works.. Smile

I have education some energy work but a lot of my information comes from reading, other's experience/advice, and, Ta Da!,You Tube! It is all about the power of intention.
If you have heard anything about some of the great healers, you know they don't strain at healing and they seem light-hearted. Speaking of the heart, a lot of the Healers talk about their power simply comes from the heart. The heart, even as measured by science has a much bigger energy field than the brain. So the intention of love/caring is often involved in healing because that is what the heart is best at and when it thrives the most. Healers relax and rest in assurance that healing is happening as it needs to happen (In this we don't always know the bigger picture. In some cases, people aren't necessarily ready to heal or the healer is not in the right place inside to heal. Obviously there are mysteries in things). When worry comes up or when someone is too concerned with the end/ outcome, that becomes involved in the intention. I don't send intentions of healing very often because I desire to use it only in the best & highest way and sometimes I am not centered enough to do it. The other day, my friend really hurt himself at work, such that he was afraid it was a terrible injury, even something permanent because of how others at his work have hurt themselves. He was really suffering and I knew he was feeling desperate after I saw him. That night, I prayed for him, called in cleansing for my energy, Divine, Angels & good stuff and sent healing from my heart. I didn't tell him about my healing things til after, the next day when I saw him, he was moving and feeling good. He was so surprised because he was basically in tears the night before and a little frantic about his spine being injured. He wasn't sure what to think, but he was surprised that he was normal 2 days later.
A lot of us find that breast hypnosis works- our mind is relaxed into a state where we think about and ACCEPT the wonderful things that we are truly desiring while letting go/ releasing what no longer serves us. There is an article on the interwebs about people who are trying to lose weight. They talk about the success of Releasing weight. Some people just see the weight fall off when they accept to release it because it is sorta subconsciously that when something is lost, than it must be found. But releasing something can be letting something go for good reasons and with good intentions.
You are releasing the holds of what no longer serves you, releasing your unhappiness, releasing what you have gotten used to about your body and accepting to have your body as you like it! You now get to accept the coming in of the breast that you are glad to have. It's like when you already decide to have something wonderful to eat coming up! You can feel it, taste it, and are ready for it already like it is there! Positive Intent. Healthy Intent. Happy Intent because as you intend something wonderful, it is happening. So intend it with happy feeling and then just let the Universe take care of it. You can relax and know it is being done and that your Intention & wanting the best & highest positive in the situation is all you need to do. You just intend with good feeling (i.e. Love for yourself, your breasts, your unique) and let it happen, knowing it is already being worked on. Everyone can do it to some degree, regardless of experience, training, etc.
Hope that helps. Happy Growing! Might I mention, My gosh, what fabulous boobs you have! Ooo! and Me, Too!Happy Growing!(iwillachieve)-->IAmAchieving--> AchievedYAY!

Thank you so much for a detailed reply! I am so glad that this worked with your friend, wow- its almost a miracle!
I suppose you are right, there is absolutely no point in trying to guide energy to my breasts when all of that energy is saying that they are not good and wrong and ill proportioned etc. I think that doing as the healers do and allowing this to work is the aim.. energy and hypnosis seem to revolve around positivity. And I suppose there is a correlation between positivity and health!
Now to get there (sure I will)
Good and happy growing to you as well sweetheart! Leta all achieve Wink x

ok so i couldn't wait 'til the 15th and i measured at 31.5 inches again, yay!!! thanks for all your replies, i'm still using olive oil. my breasts kinda ache, yesterday it felt like i did chest exercises when i didn't.

(10-07-2014, 09:47 PM)char Wrote:  I have education some energy work but a lot of my information comes from reading, other's experience/advice, and, Ta Da!,You Tube! It is all about the power of intention.
If you have heard anything about some of the great healers, you know they don't strain at healing and they seem light-hearted. Speaking of the heart, a lot of the Healers talk about their power simply comes from the heart. The heart, even as measured by science has a much bigger energy field than the brain. So the intention of love/caring is often involved in healing because that is what the heart is best at and when it thrives the most. Healers relax and rest in assurance that healing is happening as it needs to happen (In this we don't always know the bigger picture. In some cases, people aren't necessarily ready to heal or the healer is not in the right place inside to heal. Obviously there are mysteries in things). When worry comes up or when someone is too concerned with the end/ outcome, that becomes involved in the intention. I don't send intentions of healing very often because I desire to use it only in the best & highest way and sometimes I am not centered enough to do it. The other day, my friend really hurt himself at work, such that he was afraid it was a terrible injury, even something permanent because of how others at his work have hurt themselves. He was really suffering and I knew he was feeling desperate after I saw him. That night, I prayed for him, called in cleansing for my energy, Divine, Angels & good stuff and sent healing from my heart. I didn't tell him about my healing things til after, the next day when I saw him, he was moving and feeling good. He was so surprised because he was basically in tears the night before and a little frantic about his spine being injured. He wasn't sure what to think, but he was surprised that he was normal 2 days later.
A lot of us find that breast hypnosis works- our mind is relaxed into a state where we think about and ACCEPT the wonderful things that we are truly desiring while letting go/ releasing what no longer serves us. There is an article on the interwebs about people who are trying to lose weight. They talk about the success of Releasing weight. Some people just see the weight fall off when they accept to release it because it is sorta subconsciously that when something is lost, than it must be found. But releasing something can be letting something go for good reasons and with good intentions.
You are releasing the holds of what no longer serves you, releasing your unhappiness, releasing what you have gotten used to about your body and accepting to have your body as you like it! You now get to accept the coming in of the breast that you are glad to have. It's like when you already decide to have something wonderful to eat coming up! You can feel it, taste it, and are ready for it already like it is there! Positive Intent. Healthy Intent. Happy Intent because as you intend something wonderful, it is happening. So intend it with happy feeling and then just let the Universe take care of it. You can relax and know it is being done and that your Intention & wanting the best & highest positive in the situation is all you need to do. You just intend with good feeling (i.e. Love for yourself, your breasts, your unique) and let it happen, knowing it is already being worked on. Everyone can do it to some degree, regardless of experience, training, etc.
Hope that helps. Happy Growing! Might I mention, My gosh, what fabulous boobs you have! Ooo! and Me, Too!Happy Growing!(iwillachieve)-->IAmAchieving--> AchievedYAY!

I love this topic of healing. The only one who heals is God, Holy Spirit and Jesus. You ask for the Holy Spirit to be present, then tell the condition to leave { pain be gone, etc} then ask in Jesus name. You may need to do this several times. I have asked 10 times before I saw healing with my mom. People who say they are healers are wrong. We are not healers. We are just the body the healing comes through from Jesus.

wow good growth
-puts hands on my own tits and shakes- GROW DaMIT GROW
wow =') I'm just so gentle to them <3 -shakes fists at tits - you want reki huh then go give meh boob cell situps !!!!!!

(= haha
but the reki sounds interesting I might try it ...your massage did good job too!!!!!!!!!! I noogle too but gonna maybe make more massage time

........I should cuddle with my tits and whisper sweet nothings to them too =D instead of threading them with "no growth no reki"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon