Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides!?

Has anyone ever delved into this idea? As HGH is a factor in breast growth, it would seem like this is one piece of the puzzle that I have never seen explored in depth on this site. Athletes take these to heal, burn fat, build muscle. Many people of the wealthier persuasion are receiving anti-aging medical services and being prescribed this by their doctors. Here are some I have heard of: GHRP-6, GHRP-2, and Ipamorelin. Some people can actually, with the help of their doctors, get their hands on actual (super expensive!) HGH, non-aging celebrities for example. I would think that the combination of PM and HGH, or Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides would be a perfect solution for burning fat, staying young and growing breasts. I believe this is a game-changer for the BE community. Thoughts?

Edit: While Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides releases your own body's HGH, the chemical itself is a manmade solution like hormonal birth control and the like. It is delivered via sub-cutaneous injection. It is available as an expensive prescription from doctors, however it is also legally classified as a research chemical, so not illegal to procure online for research use only at a much lower price. Also, increasing growth hormone substantially also helps cancer grow if it's already there, hence all of the very old, yet very young looking celebrities (who must be taking loads of pure HGH), dying lickety split from cancer when they are diagnosed!

Seriously? Not even one reply? Do I have to be a confused Trans Woman, ask for sympathy or information which seems to be old/common NBE knowledge to get any kind of response? I'm truly upset because I actually raised a topic that is genuinely NEW on this website. I thought I could garner a new discussion, and get some points of view.

What did I do wrong? Why did I even bother? I'm not even interested in reading what any of you think about this idea anymore. It's not like this is a new idea for me. I come from a fitness background, and have known people who have taken HGH and GHRPs. And what kind of results can PM and this stuff garner in a very short amount of time? I guess you'll never know, and don't ask. Fat lot of good joining as a member does. I wasn't asking for an ego stroke or a circle-jerk, I was trying to provoke a discussion and share things. Good luck girls.

You can supply your body with what it needs for HGH production with L-arginine. Though it takes a lot and it's harsh on the stomach. It's better to eat meat and nuts to get it (rather than other protein sources). It is a factor in NBE but it's a minor factor. It has been known in these forums for a while and is old news. Estrogen and progesterone are the main factors. Other minor factors include testosterone (reducing it), prolactin and insulin. Proper nutrition could be major or minor depending on how deficient you are.

Like most hormones consuming actual HGH is highly dangerous, because it's easy to overdose for one. It should be prescribed, and blood levels monitored by a doctor.

Relax, people don't respond to everything. For one thing there are only so many members and only so many of those with knowledge of a topic.

NEW! Oh naw she didn't! Lol.
That's probably because the subject has been mentioned on the forums before your thread. We are quite aware of GH and GH releasing factors. GH is so expensive, but at least its found in other things at are consumable.

As far as your trans woman comment, its obvious you were going on a tangent because no one yet had responded. Shame on you, because that was actually meant to be offensive.

Why mention a fitness background, what does that have to do with you demanding a response? READ the forums, GH subjects are here.
We older members know about GH in relation to successful NBE. Since you are new, its no surprise you have yet to find this out.

(04-07-2014, 10:27 AM)cherrymennos Wrote:  Seriously? Not even one reply? Do I have to be a confused Trans Woman, ask for sympathy or information which seems to be old/common NBE knowledge to get any kind of response? I'm truly upset because I actually raised a topic that is genuinely NEW on this website. I thought I could garner a new discussion, and get some points of view.

What did I do wrong? Why did I even bother? I'm not even interested in reading what any of you think about this idea anymore. It's not like this is a new idea for me. I come from a fitness background, and have known people who have taken HGH and GHRPs. And what kind of results can PM and this stuff garner in a very short amount of time? I guess you'll never know, and don't ask. Fat lot of good joining as a member does. I wasn't asking for an ego stroke or a circle-jerk, I was trying to provoke a discussion and share things. Good luck girls.

(04-07-2014, 10:27 AM)cherrymennos Wrote:  Seriously? Not even one reply? Do I have to be a confused Trans Woman, ask for sympathy or information which seems to be old/common NBE knowledge to get any kind of response? I'm truly upset because I actually raised a topic that is genuinely NEW on this website. I thought I could garner a new discussion, and get some points of view.

You seem... a little crazy.

(04-07-2014, 04:27 PM)prettylily Wrote:  You seem... a little crazy.

lol I wish there was a like button for this response Tongue

(04-07-2014, 04:52 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(04-07-2014, 04:27 PM)prettylily Wrote:  You seem... a little crazy.

lol I wish there was a like button for this response Tongue

(Haha!! No kidding.)

Btw, since you, Cherrymennos, seem to think you know you're shit, girly, then you would know that there are many ways to raise your natural GH level WITHOUT prescriptions. Oh! You mean you DON'T know everything? (and probably have too high of testosterone or estrogen levels it seems.) Okay, google search it. It's that simple. Also, google search the dangers of those prescriptions. Maybe your opinion and "all knowing" attitude about these drugs will change. You're not the only one who works out, nor are you the only athlete on this site.

Don't attack people on this site. These people are all very helpful, warm, funny, supportive and wonderful. You're not a princess, no one is here to drop what they're doing and answer you when you have a temper tantrum. Chill. Smile.

Whew, honey... You should know better. I'm sorry you apparently didn't. Two things you should do on this site: research and respect the family. We are all close and we are going to have a thing or two to say if you have the nerve to purposefully be mean.. Or in your case, throw a bitch fit.

As a wise woman once said...

Bye, Felicia.

This thread is amazing.

Thanks for the smile.

Please make more of these. It can be your thing. Attention starved outbursts about threads you make that no one responds to, and then you seem personally offended by it! You would be one of my favorite posters, honestly.

Assuming this was a comedic rant, of course.

Thread rated 5 stars! Added you as a friend as well! Big Grin

I am still laughing.....this made my day. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon