Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how to use progesterone cream?

Question 

So, I found out I'm progesterone deficient. All my other hormones are okay except progesterone. I like to try progesterone cream and read USP cream is the best to use. I like to know when is the best time to take the progesterone cream? I've read so many different ways to take it. Some say take it every day of the month. others say take it for 2 weeks and skip 2 weeks, etc. I read that progesterone cream helps give your breasts a more rounded shape. My boobs definitely could use that. Maybe the progesterone deficiency caused my boobs to be smaller then they could have been? My mom said she was a 36C at my age and weighed not much more then me. I'm a 34b, 127 lbs and 5'4". Though, my measurements say I'm a full A though I can easily fit a B, too. I've been using a breast pump since April and haven't noticed much difference. I like to try the PC to see it makes any difference.

Use it after you ovulate for 14 days till you get your period. Since you're deficient, id say apply it twice a da . I use a tad bit in follicular phase if im using high doses of phytoestrogens and everyday of my luteal phase.

Hi everyone I'm new. I'm 5"2 and 108 pounds.
I currently wear a 32B although I can fit into some A's.
My measurements are 31-24-35.
I bought some progesterone cream called Pro-Gest by Emerita and used it last night.
I'm trying to gain weight as well. I was wondering if anyone has any positive and substantial gain from progesterone cream? Also any tips?
Thank ipoh Tongue

Okay, thanks. I downloaded a 'period tracker' on my phone. according to my tracker, I'll be done ovulating by this wenesday. So, I'm guessing you obviously apply the progesterone cream every month after you ovulate until you get your period?

(07-07-2014, 12:12 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Use it after you ovulate for 14 days till you get your period. Since you're deficient, id say apply it twice a da . I use a tad bit in follicular phase if im using high doses of phytoestrogens and everyday of my luteal phase.

I think using the lunar calendar or looking at the moon can give you an idea of how to track menses too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon