Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormones during menstrual, ovulation and luteal phases

undefined

(12-07-2014, 12:56 AM)rocketmelon Wrote:  yes for luc I didn't add estro because I am naturally higher estro (I suspect) I'm thinking hops or very very very tiny mg pm like 50mg....and if I get estro symptoms will stop ...once it gets to pms time though estrogen with me is high =/ and prog cream helps so does dandelion and herbs to help control estro ..I also find pms is worse if I've taking too much pm earlier in my cycle I think the hormones stay in your system ..I'm planing on lowering my dose of pm I use to take too high xD .............prog cream can give a smooth pms I find =3

so should I keep prolactin in? hmm do you think so then =F ? hope so
goats rue and fg are also high in the bonding hormone Oxytocin I don't know where it falls in nbe

my plan is quite chyomilkish too I think ...

I'm good a the massage (= I use L-argine (spelled dyslexic style)
and soybean oil

(= thanx ..yea I'm taking msm too .......heard to take it from here
the mushroom sounds good might at (;

thanx for help think plan seems good now (=

I'm hoping the silca will help if not it'll give me longer eyelashes (= so I can finally do that "cute gurl flutter thing" lololol
(; happy growing 

Replacing estrogenic herbs by increasing prolactin might actually work. That will take trial and error. Even massaging to increase prolactin during sleep is a good idea, throughout the cycle. It's really a combination of the three hormones together that cause results, and possibly different results by combination. Prolactin follows a daily and random cycle, and progesterone and estrogen follow a monthly cycle. Oxycotin's role is in releasing milk.

When you say soybean oil, the vegetable oil should be unrefined. There are traces of bad chemicals in refined oils, and you don't want to rub that. Be sure you take the right mushroom, and not a toxic one where symptoms show up after days.

Sample plan:

Not everything has to be taken, and it can be tweaked

Menstruation: hops tea, before bed nipple massage, ginseng, multivitamin, natural peanut butter
End of menstruation: spearmint tea once
Rest of follicular: fenugreek, white peony, pueraria, reishi, pygeum africana, asparagus
Ovulation: nothing
Luteal phase: fenugreek, asparagus
During luteal swelling: all of the above plus fennel and rye; adjust doses so there are more progestogenic herbs

Vitamins A-E throughout based on "Dietary Reference Intake", not RDI (on food labels). Ginseng can be panax, indian ginseng or siberian ginseng, all are called ginseng because of their function but are not related. Ginseng or another adaptogen (Maca, Schisandra) can also be used during other discomforts. Nipple massage to be tweaked throughout. Rye can be rye bread.

(28-07-2014, 07:06 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Sample plan:

Not everything has to be taken, and it can be tweaked

Menstruation: hops tea, before bed nipple massage, ginseng, multivitamin, natural peanut butter
End of menstruation: spearmint tea once
Rest of follicular: fenugreek, white peony, pueraria, reishi, pygeum africana, asparagus
Ovulation: nothing
Luteal phase: fenugreek, asparagus
During luteal swelling: all of the above plus fennel and rye; adjust doses so there are more progestogenic herbs

Vitamins A-E throughout based on "Dietary Reference Intake", not RDI (on food labels). Ginseng can be panax, indian ginseng or siberian ginseng, all are called ginseng because of their function but are not related. Ginseng or another adaptogen (Maca, Schisandra) can also be used during other discomforts. Nipple massage to be tweaked throughout. Rye can be rye bread.
omg. i'm so confused now:-( so no spearmint daily? do you really think it's imperative to know when you're ovulating? i just basically divide my cycle by half and figure that's my ovulation period. i was taking white peony, but stopped because it's been known to reduce fat and since breast tissue is mostly fat, i eliminated it this cycle. what days are considered luteal swelling? i don't think i've ever experienced luteal swelling. do you think taking fenugreek everyday and pm during the follicular phase will do?

You can take spearmint if you want; if you want the effects of raising LH which raises testosterone and estrogen. Peony is a way to convert T into estrogen. It that's your analysis about peony, that's why the plan is not perfect and can be tweaked. Peony can also be cycled or taken sparingly.

Estimating ovulation is ok. I put nothing there, so a break can be taken, and not to move hormones around too much during that time, that affect how the ovaries release eggs. Something could be tweaked there too, but with consideration that LH or FSH can cause multiple eggs to be released at once.

If progesterone is used during ovulation, I don't know if it lowers estrogen's effect for the luteal phase, when its better to have a small amount of estrogen, but a higher amount of progesterone.

I think PM and fenugreek would be good during follicular phase. Find out if PM is good to take for all of follicular phase, or just after menstruation for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon