Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fishoil , vitamin e butt growth & questions

Rainbow 

so i bought my fish oil & vitamin e & i also bought this body oil ( to eliminate the fishoil smell) . i put on my fish oil pills first but it seems that it runs down on my leg , so im thinking im putting it wrong ?? idk please help , & the fish oil seems to be purpleish blue , is this suppose to happen ?? & when i sleep or sit on with it, it gets on my clothes & towel with the purple blue color .. so is this usually wat happens am i doing it wrong ? anyone please help me & tell me if i am or not or if this is what it usually consists of , also i dont do it with the saran wrap because saran wrap is for when you lose weight ? but if you've done it with saran wrap please help explain to me . how i do it is after i apply all my oils i have a silk kind of satin panty i wear to sleep & lay a towel over when i sleep , is this a bad method ? since my oils are going onto my towel instead ??

this is what i woke up to , anyone know if im doing it wrong ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon