Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my left boob is way more receptive even with thought!!

anyone else have that problem? its crazy im not taking any herbs and ive been noogling my right boob and massaging just that one.. i massage my left one just a bit when i massage both like... pushing my cleavage together in a circle thats the only time. Ive noticed imrpovement in my smaller boob but a couple days ago i started affirmations and my left boob was feeling something! it was like (the best i can describe it) bubbiling under my skin. But my right boo didnt feel anything! then today i look in the mirror and my l left boo looks fuller and feels heavier and my right one is a little plumper but daaang does my left boob really take in all the growth!!

even when i first started years ago... when I first massaged them for 30 days my left boob had that bubbling sensation and grew a ton and my right tit didnt. weird!

Me too!
Even though I massage my left boob more.
But today my left boob is also tingling Big Grin
Maybe it needs 10x more attention Tongue

(10-07-2014, 09:57 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  Me too!
Even though I massage my left boob more.
But today my left boob is also tingling Big Grin
Maybe it needs 10x more attention Tongue

haha it does! volufine helped so much and now theyre both the same size finally!! yayyy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon