Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does progesterone cream help tubular breast?

My left breast is slightly tubular and it really annoys me. I found out I have a progesterone deficiency. I looked up on google if tubular breasts can be caused by a progesterone deficiency. According to the information I read, a progesterone deficiency during adolescence can cause tubular breasts. I'm currently 25, and luckily don't have any major symptoms linked to a progesterone deficiency except my one tubular looking boobs, lol. I do have mild cramps during my period and that's it. Does anyone know if any members or had their own experience with using progesterone cream to correct tubular breasts? I've been using a breast pump and it hasn't done much with the shape

Normally yes, it helps round out the shape. Try to use natural progesterone cream made from wild yam but not just wild yam cream though its much better and you can use it on your breasts only sometimes you get better results rotating between areas like neck, inner wrists inner elbows anywhere where there is little fat this helps make it more effective than the same place all the time.
Also you could try heat and a firm massage to help loosen the constriction before pumping and wider cups to help widen the shape even if your breasts are narrow as long as both cups can fit on your chest it will work and wider cups will help widen the breasts more.
Normally people with tubular will get better results using bovine ovary or natural progesterone cream and pumping than herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon