Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does progesterone cream help tubular breast?

demure88, your box is full. I responded here, and see where your question came from.. Now I realized that I oversimplified it, and now its clarified.

Hi, Your inbox is still full, so I responded on the thread, I also wasn't sure if I would be able to respond on time, but now I can. I saw where you got your question, then realized I needed to make a correction.

(responding to recent email)
Progesterone (and prolactin) put the period on hold, so that makes sense. PC is not bad to take during follicular, but progesterone has to be cycled or taken with an estrogenic herb. Because progesterone cream delayed your period, that means it has the potential to be effective, especially if estrogens and prolactin are activated. You could try massaging white peony. Stopping progesterone cream, and stopping massaging may help your period come. Spearmint tea might also help your period start.

Thanks, I tried to delete a bunch of messages and it keeps n saying my inbox is full. Go figure! Is this delay going to only last for another month or permanently while taking the progesterone? I'm okay with a slight delay it I like things to go back to a normal cycle and still use the progesterone

(23-07-2014, 01:15 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Hi, Your inbox is still full, so I responded on the thread, I also wasn't sure if I would be able to respond on time, but now I can. I saw where you got your question, then realized I needed to make a correction.

(responding to recent email)
Progesterone (and prolactin) put the period on hold, so that makes sense. PC is not bad to take during follicular, but progesterone has to be cycled or taken with an estrogenic herb. Because progesterone cream delayed your period, that means it has the potential to be effective, especially if estrogens and prolactin are activated. You could try massaging white peony. Stopping progesterone cream, and stopping massaging may help your period come. Spearmint tea might also help your period start.

Not permanently, but it might take a while, if not taking a break from progesterone. It probably depends on how much you take. If it goes beyond your comfort, or more than a month, take a break from progesterone cream, until menstruation starts (Don't atrophy the reproductive system). Everything goes back to normal afterwards. It's like how pregnancy raises prolactin and progesterone which signal the body to stop menstruating; after that everything returns to normal.

I stopped using the cream today and I'm going to wait and see about my period coming. I took 20 mg of progesterone cream twice a day for the last 14 days. I plan on taking it again in August after my period and seeing if there is another delay or not.

(23-07-2014, 02:35 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Not permanently, but it might take a while, if not taking a break from progesterone. It probably depends on how much you take. If it goes beyond your comfort, or more than a month, take a break from progesterone cream, until menstruation starts (Don't atrophy the reproductive system). Everything goes back to normal afterwards. It's like how pregnancy raises prolactin and progesterone which signal the body to stop menstruating; after that everything returns to normal.

That's a good idea. Take a break, every now and then.
You'll get about the same results if you use the same amount of pc.

demuee88,

Clearing out your inbox is a little tricky. When you delete a message, it only goes to Trash. To free up space, you then have to delete the message from Trash.

Michelle

You said it could take' awhile' for my period to come. What length of time do you mean by that? A week or more?

(23-07-2014, 02:56 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  That's a good idea. Take a break, every now and then.
You'll get about the same results if you use the same amount of pc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon