Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ridiculous bra fitters

You're so kind, Lovedebbie Big Grin I wish women around me would be understanding like the lovely girls in this forum Blush

Same here, my closest guy friend loves my body, and when I told him I wanted to try out NBE he was like "WHAT?!?! WHY??? Your body is perfectly gorgeous!". I also have guy friends that prefer women with a fuller body shape. They think they look sexy Big Grin. Whereas women are all like "omg fat". C'mon! All bodies are beautiful! It's just a matter of perception. Maybe women are the ones brainwashed by media. I don't know.

Hmm...so...from what I can ever, EVER find in department stores around here, 32C should be the best choice for me to try altering I guess? Smile

Oh and btw, I have a 30C body booster bra from Cotton On that fits quite well...I wonder if my measurements are off or something. Maybe I just think it's comfortable cause I never had a better fitting bra?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon