Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

30DD-30F Rocketmelon

(15-07-2014, 08:02 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  I don't know which herbs cause DHT vs testosterone. After seeing recent posts about testosterone allowing more estrogen, tribulus T, might be useful.

It seems that herbs that raise LH also raise testosterone, which also raises estrogen if enough aromatase herbs are available. To find out, we'd have to research which androgenic herbs raise LH, vs those that raise reductase. When taking LH stimulating herbs, its also important to take aromatase herbs like red reishi and green tea.

Spearmint ("Decreases free testosterone, increases LH, FSH and estradiol. Reduction in patient reported measures of hirsutism") might be an LH raising herb, and an aromatase herb.

Chasteberry raises LH. https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Herbal_b...tohormones see link at end of statement for verification.

so you think trib might be a good choice...do you think mucca pur...or velvet bean is goood too?

gonna get some reshi thing =p

I'm taking chasteberry weak before period for prog to improve mood..do you think I should take it any other times in my cycle due it's LH levels.....possibility just 100mg with pm? might also keep a health balance of prog.......you mentioned high LH days 1-5? that is menstruation isn't? should I take during this time.....with blessed thistle, fg, and goats rue or one of those to keep prolactin high?
what do you think ?

you should make a sample plan ;] I think it be very useful
like your personal choice of herbs or something

How is this for a sample plan? :

Throughout: Red Reishi; gel vitamins A, D, E; tablet vitamins B-complex and C; alternate a multivitamin; fruits; natural peanut butter; topical horsetail, olive oil and aloe

Menstruation: hops, nipple massage before bed, asparagus, milk thistles, ginseng

At end of menstruation: one dose of spearmint, white peony

Rest of Follicular: nipple massage, fenugreek, white peony, pueraria, hops

Ovulation: nothing

Luteal: fenugreek, chasteberry

During swelling: all of the above plus fennel and rye; adjust doses

no more than 1 gram of combined herb per day. Multivitamin to help make up for mineral losses during menstruation. Vitamin A-E supplements alternated between multivitamins other days. Natural fruit juices especially during follicular. Avoid hydrogenated vegetable oils and unnatural ingredients.

You look absolutely Gorgeous sweetie. I would've posted earlier but I've been without proper internet access for awhile. I hope you continue to get incredible growth.
XO Big Grin

Menstruation: IGF-1, prolactin, adaptogen
End of menstruation: 1 dose of LH raising herb tea only if estrogen or testosterone are generally low
Rest of Follicular: IGF-1, prolactin, aromatase, progesterone, anti-DHT
Luteal: progesterone
During luteal swelling: IGF-1, prolactin, aromatase, progesterone, anti-DHT

Maybe some tweaking. Perhaps LH raising herbs might only be needed rarely. Let aromatase herbs produce estrogen from the normal amounts of testosterone the body always produces. Another possible tweak would be to use nipple massage to increase prolactin at all times. Limit hops to only menstruation.

Here is a better sample plant based on above:

Menstruation: hops, nipple massage, ginseng, multivitamin, natural peanut butter
End of menstruation: spearmint tea once every few months
Rest of follicular: fenugreek, white peony, pueraria, reishi, asparagus
luteal phase: fenugreek, asparagus
During luteal swelling: all of the above plus fennel and rye; adjust doses

Vitamins A-E throughout based on DRI, not RDI. Ginseng can be panax, indian ginseng or siberian ginseng, all are called ginseng because of their function but are not related. Nipple massage to be tweaked throughout.

(17-07-2014, 04:15 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  You look absolutely Gorgeous sweetie. I would've posted earlier but I've been without proper internet access for awhile. I hope you continue to get incredible growth.
XO Big Grin

aww thanx (= <3 you too ^_^ your so beautiful and your waist is unbelievable as well as your boobs *_* <3 <3

aw it's fine (=

me too =3

[quote='lovely11' pid='124766' dateline='1405570605']
Menstruation: IGF-1, prolactin, adaptogen
End of menstruation: 1 dose of LH raising herb tea only if estrogen or testosterone are generally low
Rest of Follicular: IGF-1, prolactin, aromatase, progesterone, anti-DHT
Luteal: progesterone
During luteal swelling: IGF-1, prolactin, aromatase, progesterone, anti-DHT

Maybe some tweaking. Perhaps LH raising herbs might only be needed rarely. Let aromatase herbs produce estrogen from the normal amounts of testosterone the body always produces. Another possible tweak would be to use nipple massage to increase prolactin at all times. Limit hops to only menstruation.

Here is a better sample plant based on above:

Menstruation: hops (2000mg), nipple massage, ginseng (need to get)
End of menstruation: spearmint tea once every few months (100mg of chaseberry)
Rest of follicular: fenugreek, white peony, pueraria, (saw-P?), damnina, dandelion , (hops only 50mg)
luteal phase: fenugreek, fennel seeds, black cumin
small dose of wild yam....... and lil bit of blessed thistle
During luteal swelling: fg, black cumin,chaseberry 400mg) plus fennel seed, mints, saw-p,
goats rue

I've some other herbs I still need to use don't want to waste them so want to just take them in steady doses and find them a place ...plus I take maca and curvy fruit for my butt and hips xD

I plan to follow your program with a bit of tweaking ;] just because of my love of coffee ..and that some of the "herbs" I use I eat ;_; cause they taste good D= ............you've been a great help I'm excited to adapt a my program ..thinking of doing dose cycling for some herbs ...high doses when the herb is in use low dose when it is just a food, or only needed for small effects and mainly cycle the prog and E herbs with a few lil tweaks for doses with others........

...I also take veg, fruits and superfood powders (all of may have hormonal effects) ...algea, kelp, wheatgrass etc ...I heard black cumin and chai seeds are also great for health ...I just plan to rotate my foods to avoid it messing with program...I eat a lot of seeds and nuts in my diet all ready more than 1000mg I didn't plan to stop =s just make sure I didn't over do fats etc etc ..so this may effect my program.....oh and I take coffee ;/
and green tea........I use licorice and stevia as a sweetener =x ...and there are bound to be other spices and foods in my diet.......so I'm aware this could effect my plan

thanx other people will see your plan too and likely follow it ^_^

whats the peanut butter for?

thanx lovely11
I will find a place for the herbs I have and refer to your sample
you've been a great help (;

You're welcome. you can try mountainroseherbs. They have most things except for pm, but they do have kudzu. They also have 4 and 8 oz herbs, because 1 lb may be too much for things that won't be used for a long time.

I read something about not to ingest too much hops, bc they say it affects egg size in porcupines. Use hops topically, or limit it to tea once every other day.

Milk thistle also for menstruation. Possibly progesterone herbs like fenugreek can be used during menstruation too. Rye can also be rye bread.

Ashwaganda (Indian), Eleuthero (Siberian) are the other ginsengs, which might even be better than Panax. Schisandra is also an adaptogen that can be used instead. Adaptogens are just to help the body during menstruation or pms.

(18-07-2014, 01:04 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  You're welcome. you can try mountainroseherbs. They have most things except for pm, but they do have kudzu. They also have 4 and 8 oz herbs, because 1 lb may be too much for things that won't be used for a long time.

I read something about not to ingest too much hops, bc they say it affects egg size in porcupines. Use hops topically, or limit it to tea once every other day.

Milk thistle also for menstruation. Possibly progesterone herbs like fenugreek can be used during menstruation too. Rye can also be rye bread.

Ashwaganda (Indian), Eleuthero (Siberian) are the other ginsengs, which might even be better than Panax. Schisandra is also an adaptogen that can be used instead. Adaptogens are just to help the body during menstruation or pms.

getting some asparagus and ashwaganda ...however can I use maca and ginkgo as an adaptogen ?
not going to stop using my other herbs until they run out but will be more responsible with doses on dong qui and follow your plan..
thanx milk thistle for menstru days ..need to put this together ! =3

where can you find the chemistry of each herb?
like what contain what ? Do you just do tones of research ?
thx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon