Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GREAT results so far with CUPPING!

(16-05-2016, 03:20 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  What about these? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IO54BI0?vs=1

Those look like they would work fine Smile

I forgot to mention on my latest post on my program thread, but this thread influenced me to get cups of my own! Big Grin
I got this kind: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J36MGM2/
I haven't used them much since getting them because familial and busy complications, but I do really like them. After completing a session, the tissues in my breasts feel so much looser, and the entire breast feels less "tensed up," if that makes sense. Like, I think normal massage loosens everything up by pushing and kneading everything inwards, possibly tightening them too. While suction cupping does the opposite.
Whatever it is, I really like it, and if I could I would do it every night and normal massaging every day. Smile

Just ordered two versions of these to give them a try. Smile

Supreme 4 - Medical Cupping Therapy Set and another set more similar to the ones you used.

I've found simple hand grasping and shaping helpful, so I'm pretty sure this will be helpful as well.

Nm. Smile

I'm really considering trying this cupping thing.. Msnewboobies, are you still using these http://www.amazon.com/Top-Chi-Transparen...ds=cupping and getting results with them or did I read that you've gone back to strictly Noogling now? I really would like to keep Noogling but I've been having an issue with it, Sad so I'm not sure if I can keep going with that.. Also, does anyone else on here use this Chinese cupping technique with good size results?? I'm really interested in more info about this method.

I didn't notice enough swelling to continue. The kangzhu is my go to.

(05-06-2016, 06:09 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  I'm really considering trying this cupping thing.. Msnewboobies, are you still using these http://www.amazon.com/Top-Chi-Transparen...ds=cupping and getting results with them or did I read that you've gone back to strictly Noogling now? I really would like to keep Noogling but I've been having an issue with it, Sad so I'm not sure if I can keep going with that.. Also, does anyone else on here use this Chinese cupping technique with good size results?? I'm really interested in more info about this method.

I haven't used the cupping method in a while. I think that trying something different gave me really good growth but after I seemed to get the most out possible growth I could get, I got the kangzhu cups and starting noogling for a long time and got some growth from that too. But even after a while, I seemed to get the maximum growth I could get and I haven't done any sort of pumping in maybe 8 months now? I'd need to check my programs for exact times.
My nipples were getting too large for my liking even though I taped them - I had larger nipples to begin with anyways (nipples not areolae).

I'm not sure if it's my breasts only but I seem to become "immune" to a program after being on it for a while even when it comes to massaging too so when I change things up, my breasts respond and I experience some growth Smile

Right now, I have been taking st john's wort and experiencing some really great growth! It's kinda slow but fast enough for me to notice it Smile I've been on SJW for almost two months now. And just massaging with coconut oil or avocado oil - I switch it up.

That's sound amazing! I'm having super sensitive nipple from pumping, and this sound like a great alternative and prevent nipple pain!

Hi, sorry I know I'm commenting on a very old post but this has me super intrigued. I want to try cupping and was wondering if anyone saw any more growth or has any more stories to share about cupping??? 

Please and thank you ?

(15-05-2017, 06:20 AM)Hudz Wrote:  Hi, sorry I know I'm commenting on a very old post but this has me super intrigued. I want to try cupping and was wondering if anyone saw any more growth or has any more stories to share about cupping??? 

Please and thank you ?

Hi! I did not try it for a long time just for three months and at least it helps with breast shape! just make sure you don't use too much pressure because it can be painful to take them off!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon