Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GREAT results so far with CUPPING!

(14-07-2014, 05:37 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  So, I was looking up other ways to pump without the embarrassing huge pumping device -- I didn't want the boyfriend to think I was an even bigger weirdo haha.
He still thinks I'm weird using these little cups but at least it's a little less strange. lol

I came across chinese cupping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP_k015zkz0

And it's basically exactly the same as pumping but with smaller "pumps" that you move around your breasts! You squeeze the cups and put them on lubed up skin - the squeezing and releasing on the skin creates a suction and the lube allows you to slide the cups across your breasts with the suction. Also, I really did not want to risk larger nipples with regular pumps. This way I can avoid the nipple completely by cupping around the nipple.

I got these small cups from amazon (came in two days with prime! woohoo):
http://www.amazon.com/Top-Chi-Transparent-Silicone-Chinese/dp/B00CBJ6E1C/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1405355110&sr=8-6&keywords=cupping

I got the small ones because I read that they are easier to squeeze and they had more suction than the large ones.

Now for the report,
I have only been "cupping" for two days now and have seen some SERIOUS swelling. I don't have any other pumping to compare it to since I have not done it before but I think I am getting similar results based on what Ive read on the forum!

The first night, I only cupped for 15 minutes and already saw great swelling. Not a full size or anything since I only did it for a short time. But the next day I could push my boobs together with my arms alone and this has NEVER happened. Then last night I cupped for 40 minutes and my boobs were HUGE. This morning, they were just a little smaller, but I was pretty impressed they stayed. I filled up my 32C bra! Which is about a half a cup of swelling for me! I'm sure if I did it for a few hours like some people do, I would see some really crazy swelling. But I'll have to save that for a rainy day when I'm not busy haha.

Buttt, at this rate, if I keep the majority of my swelling I should have a 32D within 2 months!!
Big GrinBig Grin

I'm sorry, but can you please give a brief tutorial on this cupping method? Since these cups are small, do you cup all over your breasts randomly? How long do you leave each cups on before moving to a new location? I'm just trying to envision how you're doing this? Thanks.

(17-07-2014, 02:06 AM)nsas Wrote:  I'm sorry, but can you please give a brief tutorial on this cupping method? Since these cups are small, do you cup all over your breasts randomly? How long do you leave each cups on before moving to a new location? I'm just trying to envision how you're doing this? Thanks.

I'm so glad you asked this, I have the same question! Also, I'm using my coconut oil based massage oil but the cups seem to suck it in and leave my breasts dry so I can't move the cups around on them easily. Is this normal?

@nsas and @wishin
So sorry it took so long to reply! I've been on vacation all weekend and didn't have access to wifi or phone service.

I use two different techniques.
What I do is, I use a little flaxseed oil and rub it into my breasts for about ten minutes (using the female deer massage). Then, I wash my hands and squeeze the cups and put one on each breast (I find I get the best suction when I put them on the outsides of my breasts kinda under my armpit where there is still breast tissue. Then, holding the cups (but not squeezing), I pull them up a bit so there is still suction and run them across my breasts. If the suction is too strong, sometimes you have to kinda grab the cups and twist them (maintaining suction) so they move across the breasts. I try to move them around in a female deer like motion all around my breasts avoiding the nipple. I don't go fast because it's hard to move the cups around fast. I also move the cups up on my chest and under my armpits since there is still breast tissue there. If your breasts feel dry when being sucked into the cups, it means you need a little more oil, but it is a little hard to move the cups around the breasts. The cups don't glide extremely easy but it's a good thing because they are pulling the breast tissue as you're dragging them around your breasts. Also, if you aren't getting enough suction after a while of cupping, it's probably because you have too much oil on everything haha. Sometimes, I'll take a tissue and wipe off my breasts a little and inside the cups.

For the second technique, which I sometimes mix with the first, I just squeeze them and place them on my boobs and leave them in one spot. The amount of time differs -- sometimes I'll leave them for a minute to five minutes in each spot. It usually depends on the pain level lol. It hurts a little when the suction is too strong. After I want to move the cups, I squeeze them and take them off and move them to a different spot on my breasts (usually following a circular pattern around my nipple). I mix this with the first technique by first putting the cups on my breasts and running them around as explained above and then I'll just leave them in one spot for a few minutes and then pull them across my breasts again, leave them, pull, leave, etc.

On Thursday, I also did some cupping on my drive home. I think I left the cups in one spot before moving them to another for about 10-15 minutes. I drove for one hour to class and then an hour and half home later in the day for a total of 2.5 hours of cupping. I had to get my last long cupping session in before the weekend because I knew I wouldn't have a chance to do it at all.

Which leads me to my next thing:
UPDATE:

I did not get to massage or cup at all Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This is by far the longest period of time I have gone without any massages! I still took my supplements on these days.
Now for the results...
I kept a huge majority of my swelling, if not all!! To me, my breasts actually seemed maybe even slightly larger even though I didn't massage them. The boyfriend said they looked big all weekend. And my two friends that I haven't seen since I started growing with NBE asked me what I was doing because they definitely grew. !!!
So exciting! Now I need to get some cupping time in today to make up for the weekend!! Tongue

(21-07-2014, 06:34 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  @nsas and @wishin
So sorry it took so long to reply! I've been on vacation all weekend and didn't have access to wifi or phone service.

I use two different techniques.
What I do is, I use a little flaxseed oil and rub it into my breasts for about ten minutes (using the female deer massage). Then, I wash my hands and squeeze the cups and put one on each breast (I find I get the best suction when I put them on the outsides of my breasts kinda under my armpit where there is still breast tissue. Then, holding the cups (but not squeezing), I pull them up a bit so there is still suction and run them across my breasts. If the suction is too strong, sometimes you have to kinda grab the cups and twist them (maintaining suction) so they move across the breasts. I try to move them around in a female deer like motion all around my breasts avoiding the nipple. I don't go fast because it's hard to move the cups around fast. I also move the cups up on my chest and under my armpits since there is still breast tissue there. If your breasts feel dry when being sucked into the cups, it means you need a little more oil, but it is a little hard to move the cups around the breasts. The cups don't glide extremely easy but it's a good thing because they are pulling the breast tissue as you're dragging them around your breasts. Also, if you aren't getting enough suction after a while of cupping, it's probably because you have too much oil on everything haha. Sometimes, I'll take a tissue and wipe off my breasts a little and inside the cups.

For the second technique, which I sometimes mix with the first, I just squeeze them and place them on my boobs and leave them in one spot. The amount of time differs -- sometimes I'll leave them for a minute to five minutes in each spot. It usually depends on the pain level lol. It hurts a little when the suction is too strong. After I want to move the cups, I squeeze them and take them off and move them to a different spot on my breasts (usually following a circular pattern around my nipple). I mix this with the first technique by first putting the cups on my breasts and running them around as explained above and then I'll just leave them in one spot for a few minutes and then pull them across my breasts again, leave them, pull, leave, etc.

On Thursday, I also did some cupping on my drive home. I think I left the cups in one spot before moving them to another for about 10-15 minutes. I drove for one hour to class and then an hour and half home later in the day for a total of 2.5 hours of cupping. I had to get my last long cupping session in before the weekend because I knew I wouldn't have a chance to do it at all.

Which leads me to my next thing:
UPDATE:

I did not get to massage or cup at all Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This is by far the longest period of time I have gone without any massages! I still took my supplements on these days.
Now for the results...
I kept a huge majority of my swelling, if not all!! To me, my breasts actually seemed maybe even slightly larger even though I didn't massage them. The boyfriend said they looked big all weekend. And my two friends that I haven't seen since I started growing with NBE asked me what I was doing because they definitely grew. !!!
So exciting! Now I need to get some cupping time in today to make up for the weekend!! Tongue

Thank you so much! I'm trying your technique now. I never thought to hold it in place but I like it. I'm also using flax rather than coconut oil and it seems to work better. The coconut seemed to just get sucked up into the cups leaving the breasts completely dry. The flax stays put allowing better movement.

How exciting you didn't lose your swelling. Comments from the boyfriend must have set you over the moon! My hubbie hasn't mentioned any size increase yet (I'm not surprised, I haven't had much) but he did comment last night on how well my new bras fit. He had no idea I was in a DD that I still can't believe fits (the one in my avatar).

@wishin your breasts look so beautiful already!! It's always a great feeling when someone starts to notice a change in your breasts. Sometimes it's hard to notice yourself when you're looking and feeling them almost all day Lol!
Does your hubby know you're trying to grow them bigger??
I haven't told my boyfriend I want them bigger yet because I like using him as a really honest way to tell if they are actually growing haha. He knows I massage and cup them but I told him it was for roundness and perkiness.

I have been having a hard time finding noogle cups that accommodate my girls, could this work for me since I don't have to put my whole breast inside the cup?

(21-07-2014, 11:39 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  @wishin your breasts look so beautiful already!! It's always a great feeling when someone starts to notice a change in your breasts. Sometimes it's hard to notice yourself when you're looking and feeling them almost all day Lol!
Does your hubby know you're trying to grow them bigger??
I haven't told my boyfriend I want them bigger yet because I like using him as a really honest way to tell if they are actually growing haha. He knows I massage and cup them but I told him it was for roundness and perkiness.

Awww, thank you! He has no idea. My first reason is like you I want an honest opinion. Secondly I have a feeling he'd think I'm insane and try to talk me out of it. I have no room in my head for doubt so I try my best to stay positive using this forum Smile

(22-07-2014, 03:10 AM)bustybride Wrote:  I have been having a hard time finding noogle cups that accommodate my girls, could this work for me since I don't have to put my whole breast inside the cup?

Hi Busty! I'm no expert on this but I'd imagine so. The cups are super small so I think they would work on all breast sizes. You might even have more luck because you'd be able to put them on anywhere. I have to find meatier sections to start cupping.

(22-07-2014, 07:45 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(22-07-2014, 03:10 AM)bustybride Wrote:  I have been having a hard time finding noogle cups that accommodate my girls, could this work for me since I don't have to put my whole breast inside the cup?

Hi Busty! I'm no expert on this but I'd imagine so. The cups are super small so I think they would work on all breast sizes. You might even have more luck because you'd be able to put them on anywhere. I have to find meatier sections to start cupping.

Thanks for the reply! I will check them out!

@bustybride those are your breasts in your pic??? OMG they are amazing!!!
I would just close this site forever and be done if I had yours haha.
I think cupping would work well for you! Although, I think since you have more boobage, it could be hard to move the cups around. My breasts don't really move around a whole lot so it's fairly easy to just pull the cups across but you might need to hold your breast down and then slide them across or just stick them on and leave them in one place.
The positives in cupping though is you won't grow out of the cups ever and I like that I can control where I put the cups. For instance, since I don't want my areolae to expand much, I avoid that area.
But I definitely think it's worth a try. I love the results I have been getting so far!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon