Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

raw vegan live food diet , age really well? , anti cancerous super health?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDSLhmahsiY
and apparently a large amount of her family died of cancer she claims she would be dead by now if she didn't have this life style

another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4rdm9gyW2U

aw I think this ones nice how she cares about animals (=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5RIU9272Hg

I don't know if any you guys where interested I though it seemed pretty interesting =p

I have seen these videos before, they are great.

I decided to stop eating meat when I was 6 years old and since 3 years I am vegan. Smile Not fully raw, I still eat cooked foods though.

I love animals. Smile

What about you?

(15-07-2014, 02:24 AM)peggy Wrote:  I have seen these videos before, they are great.

I decided to stop eating meat when I was 6 years old and since 3 years I am vegan. Smile Not fully raw, I still eat cooked foods though.

I love animals. Smile

What about you?

awwwwwwww you where only 6 =3 my older sister stopped pretty young not that young (= I bet your a sweet nice person ..most people who care about the "lesser" living things are ........
WOW your vegan thats impressive (= my lil sister is trying to go vegan
shes only 12 she goes on vegan days and raw vegan days xD but I've caught her sneaking some cheese cake haha
two of my sisters don't eat meat! ^^
I only take fish and chicken ......but no geese, ducks cause I keep them as pets =( ..geese are very sweet sensitive animals (= I hand reared one goose and shes more like a dog
don't eat any red meat either=/ I'm most against pork though ......pigs are smarter than dogs ..='(

I don't think it makes a great deal of difference but it makes you feel bad =( so I'd just avoid it really

Peggy your awesome =D

When I was 6 my sister was 10 and she saw a documentation about a slaughter house in TV and decided to stop eating meat. She said I should do it too. Wink

When I was 22 I wanted to add more protein to my diet and tried to eat some chicken and fish. But I just couldn't. I felt so bad and it tasted horrible to me, when I tried it.

3-4 years ago I got acne, which was really bad. I read that it can be caused by dairy. So I stopped drinking milk and eating cheese (which was hard I must admit) but after a few month the acne went away and my skin got so much better. My skin is 99.99% clear now, I just get a pimple before my period, but that's ok. Smile

I sometimes (not often) eat eggs, because our friend have free ranging chickens and he occasionally brings us eggs. Smile

(15-07-2014, 03:07 AM)peggy Wrote:  When I was 6 my sister was 10 and she saw a documentation about a slaughter house in TV and decided to stop eating meat. She said I should do it too. Wink

When I was 22 I wanted to add more protein to my diet and tried to eat some chicken and fish. But I just couldn't. I felt so bad and it tasted horrible to me, when I tried it.

3-4 years ago I got acne, which was really bad. I read that it can be caused by dairy. So I stopped drinking milk and eating cheese (which was hard I must admit) but after a few month the acne went away and my skin got so much better. My skin is 99.99% clear now, I just get a pimple before my period, but that's ok. Smile

I sometimes (not often) eat eggs, because our friend have free ranging chickens and he occasionally brings us eggs. Smile

awwww Peggy your so sweet (= we could do with more people like cha ;D
theres a lot of controversy about the vegan diet but the food industry v
and economy is to blame I'd say =p they wan't cover it up it's not researched enough ...I've heard of cancer blogs using raw food diets filled with greens to help !! and many people recovered ...
and you know you can get plenty or protein from eating veg the amnio acids you get allow your body to make it's own protein

haha one pimple (= not tooooo bad do you ever name your pimples LOL
haha ^_^ jk ....cause I name mine .....this fella is Bob and this lil gurll is Jane they had a family but I poisoned them with teatree lol

Haha rocket, you are very funny, lol. Big Grin No, I don't name them. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon