Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sagging side effects with Noogleberry? So Anxious!!

Hi Everyone,
I am writing this because I cannot see any posts on the site about it, and it is worrying me...
I bought NB a few months ago, but only used it every now and again. I am going to start it again properly, but is there any risk of pumping stretching the skin so that breasts sag? I know the idea is that most breast tissue forms to fill everything out, but my skin is ALREADY stretched (due to 2 stone weight loss) so I'm scared that pumping will just give me even more sagging. Please reply if you have had successful FIRMING of your already sagging breasts with NB and put my anxious mind at ease!

Thanks in advance

My breasts were more constricted and tuberous than saggy but ill add my beginning pics to this thread and the results I've had in the LAST TWO WEEKS (received nb July 05/14) you can see that they've improved their shape and so I Can imagine they will plump up yours.
Firstly: beginning shots
[attachment=7442][attachment=7443][attachment=7444]

Here are my updated shots and sorry I meant to say I got nb on the 4th.
If nb can round out a congenital deformity that can 'only be corrected by surgical measures' I'm sure it can plump up Psotis breasts. I have reccomended to my sister the same thing. If you go on the nb forum (I'll edit this with the username later) there was one girl with slight sag who dramatically improved it along with huge gains in volume/size. I Will let you know her u/n as soon as I find it (:

(18-07-2014, 05:52 PM)beckums Wrote:  Here are my updated shots and sorry I meant to say I got nb on the 4th.
If nb can round out a congenital deformity that can 'only be corrected by surgical measures' I'm sure it can plump up Psotis breasts. I have reccomended to my sister the same thing. If you go on the nb forum (I'll edit this with the username later) there was one girl with slight sag who dramatically improved it along with huge gains in volume/size. I Will let you know her u/n as soon as I find it (:

I am another fighting sag, I came to NBE to find ways to perk up not so much to gain size, I am already too big to easily noogle so I don't I have seen great gains in perkiness, fullness and less sag but massaging and using supplements. I also did gain inches unintentionally but may have been necessary to reduce sag and perk up my breast skin/tissue. So far if everything stays how it is I am happy, now just need to trim down my midsection... Hope you reach your goals and everything works out for you, thanks for sharing your progress with us! :-)

Thank you so much guys for your replies! Feeling less stressed about the NB now... Could you please share your regimes? How long and at what kind of pressure and how many times a day? So far im tolerating once a day at a max 45minutes, and i pump until its just uncomfortable but not painful, i dont want to leave circular depressions in my decolletage either because i have a very slim ribcage as it is.
I did try Wonderup for 3 months before this and felt and saw nothing, so i am going totally non herbal now.
Thanks again in advance for my questions

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon