Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GROWING PAINS??? HELP

I agree with the estrogen-dominance. Are you taking maca or anything to stabilize hormones? I agree with cutting back on PM. I know it's hard when you're seeing such gain, whether it is swelling or not... But it's really not worth getting your hormones out of whack and ultimately hindering your progress in the long run

(19-07-2014, 09:22 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  I apologize. Keep going, I over worried.

No problem, thank you for caring.

Rae wasn't a drinker, either, she might have one beer every few days.

You're welcome, BustyBride.

If its luteal, progesterone peaks, but small amounts of estrogen or prolactin can make tissue more sensitive to growth. If its menstruation, prolactin can be high, while small amounts of estrogen and progesterone can make breast tissue more sensitive to growth.

If it's estrogen dominance, would PC help?

Thanks for all the replies, I just wanted to let everyone know that today my breasts are tender but not in pain. They feel like they normally do during my cycle, just slight tenderness. They still feel swollen but may have gone down, I haven't measured or put on a bra yet so I don't know still just rockin' the comfy camisole top minimal support just so they aren't bouncing around. I realize today while I'm cramping geez it's hard work being a woman!!! Thanks gals for your support and advice!

My friend, Carla (used to be Carl) once told that in transitioning, you're going from a low maintenance body to high maintenance body.

(20-07-2014, 01:22 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  My friend, Carla (used to be Carl) once told that in transitioning, you're going from a low maintenance body to high maintenance body.

LOL very very true!!! Carting around these 2 breasts in slings called bras with lace and wires is not easy! Cooking, driving, baking, jogging LOL not easy not to mention monthly cycle, but all worth it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon