Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bored of my chest!

http://www.amazon.com/Max-Strength-Graminex-Flower-Pollen-Caps/dp/B0017O5T2C/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1405835381&sr=1-1&keywords=rye+pollen+extract

Is this the right one for rye?

I never heard of that one. Rye would be rye bread, or Rye grain at the bulk section of the grocery store.

You said use hops topically. Do I massage it on the skin?

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answer-Organic-Alcohol-1-Fluid/dp/B001E8INRY/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1405835544&sr=1-2&keywords=hop+tea

I try to stay away from tea because I don't want to stain my teeth. (I'm really OCD...)

massaging it in is good. Another thing, use herbs that have anticancer properties. Bulk herbs are cheaper than extracts and capsules.

ur breast are beautifuuul!! They look pretty big on that flat tummy of urs Smile U have a good base to start on!! I would totally suggest using the Kanghzu cups... way cheaper than noogle!!!

(20-07-2014, 05:50 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  
(20-07-2014, 05:40 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  "Menstruation: IGF-1, prolactin, adaptogen
End of menstruation: 1 dose of LH raising herb tea only if estrogen or testosterone are generally low
Rest of Follicular: IGF-1, prolactin, aromatase, progesterone, anti-DHT
Ovulation: nothing
Luteal: progesterone
During luteal swelling: IGF-1, prolactin, aromatase, progesterone, anti-DHT"

Is this a template, and I find herbs and foods that fit these specifications, or is that the original plan? Synthetic IGF-1 appears to be a steroid?

Below that. The quote above were how human hormones were that were associated with growth. Its not synthetic hormones. The herbs below have those effects, and they were fit in to the puzzle according to the quote above.

"Menstruation: hops, nipple massage, ginseng, multivitamin, natural peanut butter
End of menstruation: spearmint tea once every few months
Rest of follicular: fenugreek, white peony, pueraria, reishi, asparagus
Ovulation: nothing
luteal phase: fenugreek, asparagus
During luteal swelling: all of the above plus fennel and rye; adjust doses

Vitamins A-E throughout based on DRI, not RDI. Ginseng can be panax, indian ginseng or siberian ginseng, all are called ginseng because of their function but are not related. Nipple massage to be tweaked throughout. "

This is a few posts down:

"I read something about not to ingest too much hops, bc they say it affects egg size in porcupines. Use hops topically, or limit it to tea once every other day.

Milk thistle also for menstruation. Possibly progesterone herbs like fenugreek can be used during menstruation too. Rye can also be rye bread.

Ashwaganda (Indian), Eleuthero (Siberian) are the other ginsengs, which might even be better than Panax. Schisandra is also an adaptogen that can be used instead. Adaptogens are just to help the body during menstruation or pms."

why do u recommend spearmint only once? Ive been drinking spearmint everynight just because I heard it helps block testosterone

(20-07-2014, 07:27 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  ur breast are beautifuuul!! They look pretty big on that flat tummy of urs Smile U have a good base to start on!! I would totally suggest using the Kanghzu cups... way cheaper than noogle!!!

Thank you! It's worth trying!

I can't find any before/after examples of the Kanghzu cups. :'( However, I'm sure with consistency it might work ... like braces? Haha!

(20-07-2014, 07:33 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  why do u recommend spearmint only once? Ive been drinking spearmint everynight just because I heard it helps block testosterone

Spearmint raises LH. LH causes the ovaries to release many eggs if it is during ovulation. The other reason is that LH raises testosterone and estrogen. Raising testosterone is useful for a conversion by aromatase into estrogen.

Nothing I saw said the following rest of this sentence, but from its actions, spearmint might also be an aromatase proportional to how much it raises testosterone.

My logic was to raise LH when testosterone was low, so there would be enough for function, and so testosterone could also be converted into estrogen. There were texts that listed spearmint as an antiandrogen, but its only mentioned effects were that it raised estrogen. LH levels gradually drop on its own, so of course taking an herb, like spearmint, that raises LH would have to be tweaked. Also, during swelling, it might be a good time to take spearmint too, to allow more estrogen synthesis from raising testosterone. I was also betting on every day foods raising LH.

White peony is, as far as I know, a pure aromatase, it converts testosterone into estrogen. Red Reishi lowers conversion of testosterone into the more potent DHT. These last two herbs can do this without raising testosterone. Or in other words, hopefully more fine tuning.

Of course you can take spearmint tea as you do, or make tweaks. A warning, there are mints, when concentrated are toxic. However, spearmint tea is harmless. What do you think?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon