Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Hey everyone, just started taking fenugreek 3 times a day. It's really helped me feel great. I feel like my acne has gotten better, my skin is healthier looking. My sex drive has gone from 0 to 60 since starting it. I feel has helped my legs feel more toned. I am a pear shaped woman I wear a size 12 long pants and a medium top. My breast where beat from breast feeding and I was always so embarrassed but not anymore. I feel that they have plumped back to the size I was before stopping feedings. I'm excited to see where this journey goes and if people start to notice. I feel like it's my little secret. I am hoping to loose weight on my legs and stomach. My youngest child is 18 months old, and I am 28 happily married for 8 years. Did anyone start out like me? Do any herbs help with weight loss that are safe and increase bust? Thanks

Updated photos wearing a 32 ddd bra from Victoria's Secret, I feel it's getting tight. I can't afford any expensive bras right now. Underbust is 31, bust is 37, bent over its 38.

(22-07-2014, 03:51 AM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  Updated photos wearing a 32 ddd bra from Victoria's Secret, I feel it's getting tight. I can't afford any expensive bras right now. Underbust is 31, bust is 37, bent over its 38.

Best weight loss is healthy diet and excesise

(22-07-2014, 04:11 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(22-07-2014, 03:51 AM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  Updated photos wearing a 32 ddd bra from Victoria's Secret, I feel it's getting tight. I can't afford any expensive bras right now. Underbust is 31, bust is 37, bent over its 38.

I've been running track and eating more salads. I'm actually down to 176 now! Yey!

(22-07-2014, 04:33 AM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  
(22-07-2014, 04:11 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

I've been running track and eating more salads. I'm actually down to 176 now! Yey!
Well done Smile

Welcome!

Adding mild thistle and saw palmetto today

(22-07-2014, 05:38 PM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  Adding mild thistle and saw palmetto today

why add SP ? YOU GOT HIGHT T ?

Welcome aboard!
I think you will find this place very loving and supportive.
By the way, you have a great figure!
Yarrr!

(22-07-2014, 08:37 PM)Pirate Wrote:  

Welcome aboard!
I think you will find this place very loving and supportive.
By the way, you have a great figure!
Yarrr!
Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon