Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

now I'm depressed

I was feeling quite happy with my growth they feel fuller but don't really look bigger even though the measuring tape says 2" growth I took another progress PIC to compair but it just shows how uneven my boobs are not I'm feeling down about it was going to upload my pics but I'm so embarrassed now

Sorry you are feeling down. I am always feeling better about my boobs in luteal phase, but then after my period they are much smaller again and I feel down. 2'' of growth is good and I am sure your boobs will continue to grow. Don't give up. Smile

(21-07-2014, 09:22 PM)peggy Wrote:  Sorry you are feeling down. I am always feeling better about my boobs in luteal phase, but then after my period they are much smaller again and I feel down. 2'' of growth is good and I am sure your boobs will continue to grow. Don't give up. Smile

I'm the same way. After my period they are so sad and I get upset and feel like this is all a waste of time. 2" of growth is AMAZING, I would love to have those kinds of results!

(21-07-2014, 09:06 PM)craftylei Wrote:  I was feeling quite happy with my growth they feel fuller but don't really look bigger even though the measuring tape says 2" growth I took another progress PIC to compair but it just shows how uneven my boobs are not I'm feeling down about it was going to upload my pics but I'm so embarrassed now

Sorry you are feeling down girl... I haven't told anyone this but my right boob is slightly larger than my left and I have been massaging the left one much more with raw Aloe as usual and I have seen an incredible difference they are evening out. 2" inches of growth is awesome! Keep it up and we are here to cheer you on and cheer you up! :-)

Thanks guys I'll keep it up hoping once they increase in volume they will even out if both my boob looked like my left hand boob I'd be happy that oce nice an round but my right looks note tubular gonna fiddle with my noggle to try an get some suction in the right place x

You'll be fine. Nobody's is perfectly symmetrical. It's normal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon