Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am ready to order NB! please help me with my questions, Pics Attached

My period finally just started!!!! it has been delayed almost 3 weeks.

I wasn't eating much and i was massaging with organic flaxseed oil 2 times per day.
I reduce the flaxseed oil only once per day and I was massaging with corn oil because it is the richest oil in phytosterols which promotes collagen production. And I eat more meat, I don;t like meat much, and I will start eating more seeds, but I will eat little meat at least once a week from now on until I make a good balanced vegetarian diet.

I also take pueraria mirifica, for the first part of my cycle, for those who might get problems with their period, before you blame the herb, there might be something else thats messing with your period and not pueraria. Pueraria is very powerful estrogenic herb, I was also taking flaxseed oil, so my system must be filled with estrogen, plus the last 2 weeks I was forgetting to take daily Vitex, plus I wasn;t eating, plus vigorous exercise, the body has no other choice but to delay the period.

Hi Seanna

When you measure under bust, do you hold the tape measure really tight and breathe out at the same time? You should try doing this to see if you get a slightly lower under bust measurement. The bust measurement is supposed to be looser.
On what your measurements are, I think you could be a 32B or a 34A maybe but probably more likely to be 32B on the basis that your underbust doesn't look very big so 33 inches might be a loose measurement.
32B and 34A are the same size in terms of volume in the cup. It is also the same size as 36AA.
This just shows how wrong the add 4/5 bra size measuring guide is. According to that, you would have to add 5 inches (as your underbust is an odd number) to get to 38 (which I am guessing would be massive on you) and then because your bust is 35, the bra size would be 38AAA. Which for one thing, I don't think you would be able to find in the shops and secondly, you do not in any way look to be this size whereas you do look like a 32B.

I find the best way of measuring is to first of all work out what your size would be using the plus 4 method. I am 31 underbust and 39 over. That would make me 36C using the traditional method. But that would be too big in the band so I need to size down in the band to a 32. I also need to go up in the cup one size for each band size I go down. So 36C=34D=32DD. So I can wear a 32DD.

I have noticed that some of the calculators that reject the plus 4 method actually make a mistake. They ignore the fact that the traditional method has added on 4 inches for the cup size. So they would simply say that for each inch that you are bigger than your underbust, you add a cup size. According to that method, I would be 32FF/G because I have an 8 inch difference. I am nowhere near this size and it would never fit. But I have seen girls who are 29 underbust and 33 over say that because they have a 4 inch difference, they are a 30D. That is wrong. They would be a 34AA using the traditional sizing but need to go down to either 30 or 28 and up in cup size so would be either 30B or 28C.

(13-08-2014, 08:29 AM)dddreams Wrote:  Hi Seanna

When you measure under bust, do you hold the tape measure really tight and breathe out at the same time? You should try doing this to see if you get a slightly lower under bust measurement. The bust measurement is supposed to be looser.
On what your measurements are, I think you could be a 32B or a 34A maybe but probably more likely to be 32B on the basis that your underbust doesn't look very big so 33 inches might be a loose measurement.
32B and 34A are the same size in terms of volume in the cup. It is also the same size as 36AA.
This just shows how wrong the add 4/5 bra size measuring guide is. According to that, you would have to add 5 inches (as your underbust is an odd number) to get to 38 (which I am guessing would be massive on you) and then because your bust is 35, the bra size would be 38AAA. Which for one thing, I don't think you would be able to find in the shops and secondly, you do not in any way look to be this size whereas you do look like a 32B.

I find the best way of measuring is to first of all work out what your size would be using the plus 4 method. I am 31 underbust and 39 over. That would make me 36C using the traditional method. But that would be too big in the band so I need to size down in the band to a 32. I also need to go up in the cup one size for each band size I go down. So 36C=34D=32DD. So I can wear a 32DD.

I have noticed that some of the calculators that reject the plus 4 method actually make a mistake. They ignore the fact that the traditional method has added on 4 inches for the cup size. So they would simply say that for each inch that you are bigger than your underbust, you add a cup size. According to that method, I would be 32FF/G because I have an 8 inch difference. I am nowhere near this size and it would never fit. But I have seen girls who are 29 underbust and 33 over say that because they have a 4 inch difference, they are a 30D. That is wrong. They would be a 34AA using the traditional sizing but need to go down to either 30 or 28 and up in cup size so would be either 30B or 28C.

thank you so much for the info!
but if I do what you say my measurements are 30 inches under bust and 32 inches bust. (i have lost weight the last month rapidly)
What would be the point though? i will never breath in such bra. I really don't want to wear bras that will hold my breath I find it extremely unhealthy, they leave me red marks etc..
I prefer to take my measurements with some air inside my lungs and have the bras loose. If my breasts grow with the NBE to a full B or C the bras around me will be fine and I will be able to breath properly.

I have lost the last month 3-4 kilos, but not breast fat, on the contrary they are the same, maybe little fuller.

(13-08-2014, 10:16 AM)seanna Wrote:  
(13-08-2014, 08:29 AM)dddreams Wrote:  Hi Seanna

thank you so much for the info!
but if I do what you say my measurements are 30 inches under bust and 32 inches bust. (i have lost weight the last month rapidly)
What would be the point though? i will never breath in such bra. I really don't want to wear bras that will hold my breath I find it extremely unhealthy, they leave me red marks etc..
I prefer to take my measurements with some air inside my lungs and have the bras loose. If my breasts grow with the NBE to a full B or C the bras around me will be fine and I will be able to breath properly.

I have lost the last month 3-4 kilos, but not breast fat, on the contrary they are the same, maybe little fuller.

OK but remember that the bra is elastic so it will not necessarily be that you can't breathe.
Your bust measurement (32), was that also taken breathing in? Just seems that losing 3 inches of breast tissue is quite a lot. Only the underbust measurement should be tight. The one around the bust should be loose. The reason is that the band should support the breasts.
If you have lost weight around the bust, maybe try a 32A if you prefer a looser band or a 30B if you want something a bit more snug. When you buy a bra, it should be snug on the loosest hook because when you wash it, the elastic will stretch and you can then use the other hooks to tighten it.
Perhaps try a range of bras- 30B, 32A, 34AA and see which one fits the best for you.

Seanna, did you look at my picture on the first page of your thread. My measurements are 39 1/2 under breast and vary 46 - 47 inch at my nipples.

According to many bra charts, I am suppose to wear 44 dd.... LOL My best fitting bra is a 40 b. So what DD says is way more logical. I do have a few 38 c's that fit as well, I really think that some of the bra charts should be burned from the internet. Heck, even some bra fitters are in the "Dark Ages" as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon