Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

♥ Lonely Hearts....

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7510]

So I was talking to Sammie today and I'm sure she won't mind that I'm sharing this considering she already posted this.

(23-07-2014, 02:39 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Do I seriously entertain hope of finding such a person and then finding that they are interested in me? Ha...of course not. I doubt such a person even exists, and have no illusions, knowing quite well that even if such a person did exist they would certainly not be looking for me.

But today...just today...well, forgive me.....a girl can dream, right?
Sigh.

Anyways, a lonely heart or soul came to mind (which can describe a lot of us), so Sammie, in my heart I believe you'll find and discover that person. You do so much for others (including myself), thanks!, you're one of a kind, and if you're 'feeling lonely or suffering from a lonely heart', here's a song to cheer you up!.

This song is fitting!,

OneRepublic - Feel Again
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tMKO_9SD1Y

Sappiness RolleyesTongue now pay it forward!!. Wink

I'm sure there's someone out there! I recently found someone that is very supportive of me growing tits sand dressing fem anytime I feel like it. I've only ever had 3 "girlfriends" in my entire life, so, if I CAN find someone accepting, you should have MUCH less trouble!!

Lotus, you are so sweet damn you you are making me cry....

you such a sweet person...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon