Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not sure if underdeveloped but would like symmetry+enlargement

Hi everyone Smile

I wear a B cup however my left breast is quite a bit smaller than my right. It seems there isn't a point at which it even folds over underneath and I'm not sure if it has been disrupted in its development or whether it could be a natural difference. When I was 14 during puberty, I had a year or so in which I lost a lot of weight and this might have contributed to it, I don't know. It wasn't an extreme eating disorder just very calorie controlled and I did lose a lot of weight. I'm also right handed, could this be why the right breast is larger?

Anyway, I would very much like to increase my size to a C or maybe more. I've read a little into the natural ways of doing this and stumbled upon this site which seems a fantastic resource and community. I've purchased Swanson's fenugreek seed capsules and also fennel and they came today. I'm thinking about massage too as it seems like a popular method.

I'm going to be brave and post an image of my breasts although it's not of great quality because it was taken on a mobile phone. If anyone knows if there is a problem underlying the asymmetry and smallness and if anyone has any advice for evening them out and enlarging them I would be very grateful.

[Image: 8]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm not sure about what could cause the asymmetry, and I'm sure someone else here will be able to answer that for you, but it is a very common concern here and many have been able to correct it! Your larger one actually looks like a C to me, the smaller one looks more like mine on a really good day lol which is a B. Massage is definitely your new friend. Focus on the smaller one until they even out. Have you considered pumping?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon