Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with uneven breasts and nipples!!

I am 22 and have uneven breast and aerola sizes. I also have very small breasts (don't completely fill an A). My uneven aerola are more noticeable than my even breasts. I have looked into nipple suction devices, but do not want to end up with bigger nipples, just bigger aerola. The nipples are basically the same size, but the areola is different. Also, a lot of times one of my nipples will be erect and the other one won't. Is that abnormal.

Hi!the other nipple may be slightly inverted (or maybe just slightly flat) ...I don't know if there is another way to make the areola bigger, but You may consider a "cosmetic tattoo" (I don't know the exact english word, but I mean, the tattoos people do on lips, eyebrows ecc..). It is also used to reconstruct or correct areolas in different cases!

(25-07-2014, 02:51 PM)J12345678 Wrote:  I am 22 and have uneven breast and aerola sizes. I also have very small breasts (don't completely fill an A). My uneven aerola are more noticeable than my even breasts. I have looked into nipple suction devices, but do not want to end up with bigger nipples, just bigger aerola. The nipples are basically the same size, but the areola is different. Also, a lot of times one of my nipples will be erect and the other one won't. Is that abnormal.

Hi there,

I know this is an old post but I thought I would reply in case anyone else is searching for a solution. As suggested above, you could try an areola tattoo like I have.

My areolas were not proportional to my enlarged breasts (after breast implants) so I had them tattooed to be larger. In your case they can also easily even one up or both up and use 3D techniques if required.

It was a fairly quick procedure, uncomfortable but not unbearable. Apparently I will need a touch up in 2 years. I liked that it is not a permanent thing especially in case I naturally get bigger, gain weight or have children and my natural areola size changes! I may not need to enlarge my areola further down the track but this is a good short term solution Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon