Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MY PROGRAM

I have been taking Bust fuel pills (contains low dosage of herbs like fg and etc.) and cream which contains volufiline. I'm going to take this until my period starts. Been taking it for almost a week now and i think my breast is getting fuller and firmer. I am waiting for my period to start and i am planning to take PM for 15 days (follicular cycle) and im going to do massage my breast with a PM cream then during luteal phase ill take: Fenugreek +Saw Palmetto + Wild Yam. My concern is can i also take PM cream during luteal phase or i should use other cream?

Starting bus size: 30''
Goal: 32''

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi. I also used PM cream during luteal when I was still on PM. Since it's just topical, I guess it's ok. But u mentioned you're using bust fuel cream with volufiline. Is this different form your PM cream?

Oh.. thanks Smile yeah im currently using bustfuel cream while waiting for my order and my period to come. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon