Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my bra size?

Just found this, re back fat! Wow!

http://www.venusianglow.com/2009/09/get-...conds.html

I guess fat brushing massage technique probably helps too..

Yes its true haha and because of this just wearing a correctly fitting bra can make your breasts bigger and a nicer shape especially if paired with fat brushing massage or swoop and scooping into the cups like your photos I think it would really help you to get a bra tighter in the band and slightly loose in the cup so you can really push all the tissue back into the breasts.

Just curious, how does the wire of your bra fit on the outside of the ribcage? I don't know how to explain this well, but is it supposed to slightly hug the ribcage to hold in breast tissue or does it just rest there giving no pressure whatsoever?

I think it just rests there.. :/

I see...thanks for the observation, Ruch! Big Grin I've been wondering, because the swoop and scoop technique works amazingly, but my breast tissue tends to slowly sneak out from the underwire near the armpits after a few hours of wear, especially with push up bras. Maybe my band isn't tight enough?

Try 28B as well. That might be a bit of a better fit than a C. If you can find it, you could try 26C but it might a little tight in the back.

28B would be the sister size to a 32AA and that would be too small for me in the cup. 26C would be too small in the underbust/ribcage since I measure 27". I recently tried a 30B and that seems to work for me okay, since I have not been able to find a 28 strap yet.

Ruch, you could always use the innermost hook, or sew in the band a bit for a better fit and more support if needed Big Grin

If I have a bra band that is too big, say a 32, if I wear it on the tightest clasp, would that make it smaller like a 30? How many sizes apart are the clasps? Is the band sizing based on the largest clasp or smallest clasp?

If you buy a bra extender you could use a smaller band size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon