Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular / Tuberous Breasts

wasn't it/ isnt it progesetrone itself that is responsible for shape/structure of the breast? could have sworn i read that somewhere. if that is the case then,increasing proegsterone in theory should 'round out' the shape of breast imo . i could be wrong

'Progesterone works in partnership with estrogen during a woman's menstrual cycle, preparing her for a possible pregnancy, and contributing to an increase in her breast size. Estrogen stimulates the growth of breast tissue while progesterone causes water retention' -
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5798630_proges...rowth.html

if water retention is what progesetrone does in breast, it would seem then the more water retained the more rounder/fuller the breast would become?

(03-08-2014, 06:27 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  'Progesterone works in partnership with estrogen during a woman's menstrual cycle, preparing her for a possible pregnancy, and contributing to an increase in her breast size. Estrogen stimulates the growth of breast tissue while progesterone causes water retention' -
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5798630_proges...rowth.html

if water retention is what progesetrone does in breast, it would seem then the more water retained the more rounder/fuller the breast would become?

Hi! Your guess is as good as mine! :-) But I can give it a try with a progesterone cream I suppose. I 'm too scared to put hormones into my body, but on the outside I may try it out since I'll be localizing a cream to just the breasts. I'm also going to try to obtain my records from the time I had hormones tested to see if I was on the low side with progesterone. What I find interesting is my breasts get bigger when I get my period but not rounder, but they do feel firmer/sore. So that makes me think it's not a progesterone problem? Now, I have been on 3 different birth control pills: Yaz, Lo-Estrin FE, and a generic brand I do not remember which was comparable to Lo-Estrin. But they were all I think low doses of estrogen. I'm not certain about Yaz... I never saw a change in my breasts like many woman report from birth control and even my best friend had breast growth from birth control, so this makes me think that take low dose estrogen didn't do anything to affect my breasts, but if it had been a higher does of estrogen, perhaps breasts would have grown etc. Not sure if they would have become rounder though :/

(03-08-2014, 06:08 PM)kipper6 Wrote:  
(03-08-2014, 11:46 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Well what ever cup size she look you can see she's quite a bit bigger than her start was flatter.
To give an example of how bra sizes are weird I used to measure a d cup in measurements but actually be flattish with no breast definition like maybe underdeveloped look because they were just like a chubby boys breast. But I only found one onld PIC of my breasts I didn't actually take before photos because i wasnt a member when i started nbe and I grew a lot quickly at the start.
If you want help with your bra size post your measurements wearing a good size bra and swooping and scooping can give your breasts a better shape easily.
http://www.venusianglow.com/2009/09/get-...conds.html
The women in the like are wearing the wrong sizes, this can ruin breast shape and add fat to unwanted places. There are also bras that will damage the shape of breasts like the heavily padded 1- 2 size push up bras anything with a bulge of padding inside the cup.
So yes its very important to wear the right size even if you think it sounds too big if it fits its good.
Honestly I would guess you as a c cup because an A would be very near flat.
Thanks my first goal was to have the 'DD look' but I'll tell you no way in hell they actually fit in a dd cup bra now hahah

Hi Bonita! I look forward to your responses. Haha, I love the link you posted I was blown away! Didn't know this could happen with breast fat!! Unfortunately, I wear padded bras all the time :-(, I don't know how I would live without them. Otherwise I wouldn't have cleavage or even look like a normal round boobie shape so I don't know how I could ever wear plain bras without padding, I don't think I could! I do swoop and scoop a lot though when I go out, when I get in the bathroom I adjust my boobies lol. I'm going to check this out with my bras today and do the test from the link. I don't have the confidence to go out without stuffing my bra lol.

I don't think I have a bra without padding, so if I just measure my breasts without a bra on and put the measurements here, would that be sufficient to help me determine my size?

Here is my measurements without a bra on at the fullest part of my bust is: 35.5" and my underbust is: 30.5"
and my Waist: 28" and Hips: 36"

Omg what size are you now? You look so amazing! :-)

Do you wear about a 30d/dd or 32c/d cupsize might vary due to shape/style but a 30 bandsize would be best these would probably be best sizes possibly you might find you don't need all the padding if you wear the right size and swoop and scoop those measurements don't sound very nice not like you need to pad bras you have very good start measurements which is going to make nbe really much more easy for you to get good results faster.
I know it can be a nightmare to find a good bra though but its worth it.
Birth control isn't a good indicator of what will work because its synthetic hormones and unhealthy if you do want a progesterone cream look for a natural one it does help round out the breasts for most but you don't just applynit to the breasts you rotate the area where you apply eg. Wrists, neck,between breasts, inner elbows etc

(04-08-2014, 02:38 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(03-08-2014, 06:08 PM)kipper6 Wrote:  
(03-08-2014, 11:46 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Well what ever cup size she look you can see she's quite a bit bigger than her start was flatter.
To give an example of how bra sizes are weird I used to measure a d cup in measurements but actually be flattish with no breast definition like maybe underdeveloped look because they were just like a chubby boys breast. But I only found one onld PIC of my breasts I didn't actually take before photos because i wasnt a member when i started nbe and I grew a lot quickly at the start.
If you want help with your bra size post your measurements wearing a good size bra and swooping and scooping can give your breasts a better shape easily.
http://www.venusianglow.com/2009/09/get-...conds.html
The women in the like are wearing the wrong sizes, this can ruin breast shape and add fat to unwanted places. There are also bras that will damage the shape of breasts like the heavily padded 1- 2 size push up bras anything with a bulge of padding inside the cup.
So yes its very important to wear the right size even if you think it sounds too big if it fits its good.
Honestly I would guess you as a c cup because an A would be very near flat.
Thanks my first goal was to have the 'DD look' but I'll tell you no way in hell they actually fit in a dd cup bra now hahah

Hi Bonita! I look forward to your responses. Haha, I love the link you posted I was blown away! Didn't know this could happen with breast fat!! Unfortunately, I wear padded bras all the time :-(, I don't know how I would live without them. Otherwise I wouldn't have cleavage or even look like a normal round boobie shape so I don't know how I could ever wear plain bras without padding, I don't think I could! I do swoop and scoop a lot though when I go out, when I get in the bathroom I adjust my boobies lol. I'm going to check this out with my bras today and do the test from the link. I don't have the confidence to go out without stuffing my bra lol.

I don't think I have a bra without padding, so if I just measure my breasts without a bra on and put the measurements here, would that be sufficient to help me determine my size?

Here is my measurements without a bra on at the fullest part of my bust is: 35.5" and my underbust is: 30.5"
and my Waist: 28" and Hips: 36"

Omg what size are you now? You look so amazing! :-)

Do you wear about a 30d/dd or 32c/d cupsize might vary due to shape/style but a 30 bandsize would be best these would probably be best sizes possibly you might find you don't need all the padding if you wear the right size and swoop and scoop those measurements don't sound very nice not like you need to pad bras you have very good start measurements which is going to make nbe really much more easy for you to get good results faster.
I know it can be a nightmare to find a good bra though but its worth it.
Birth control isn't a good indicator of what will work because its synthetic hormones and unhealthy if you do want a progesterone cream look for a natural one it does help round out the breasts for most but you don't just applynit to the breasts you rotate the area where you apply eg. Wrists, neck,between breasts, inner elbows etc

I wear a 34B! Wait, I think I have never seen bras made as 30" I think Victoria's Secret only goes to a 32? I've never seen anything less. I sometimes used to wear 32 but thought it was getting to be too tight so I went to 34. I wonder if I would be ok in a 30" I haven't tried wearing a 32" in a while. I don't know where I could find bras made going to such low numbers. I will certainly try out a c cup or even d cup in 30" or 32" but my goodness I would be shocked if I didn't look ridiculous and wasn't swimming in the bra lol.

Ok, I'm going to try the nbe route, you have convinced me to give it a go. Which product would you recommend for me to get my nipples coming out more often? Nipplette? Or was there another product I think you or someone had mentioned. And as far as pumping, what system do you use? Noogleberry? As for the progesterone cream, do you think I should definitely incorporate this and do you think I could be lacking in progesterone? Do you have recommendations for a natural cream? And I'm confused as to why I would need to apply it to other areas of the body rotating where I apply, do you mind explaining to me more about that, how to do it, and why I would need to do this? Can there be any negative side effects to using the cream?
Oh gosh, I'm sorry for all these questions!! Thank you for being so awesome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon