Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular / Tuberous Breasts

Those are my starting pics. These are my last taken pics. They were taking a little over a week ago.(July 17)

I forgot to mention
What the niplette is doing is pulling part of the areola in to its dome. The areola inside the dome shapes up to become a part of the nipple. This pulls the areola skin but not the breast tissue, so in theory it would make your breasts appear the way they do when cold without being cold. I'm not sure of it permancy as I've never used it. But that's what I gather from my extensive reading.
Bonita would certainly know better than I.

(29-07-2014, 07:07 PM)beckums Wrote:  Those are my starting pics. These are my last taken pics. They were taking a little over a week ago.(July 17)

I think your breasts aren't too bad on the IGT scale. They are nice and pointy like when I started out and about the same size, though one of my boobs were smaller! Your side profile reminds me much of mine! I think you will fill out alot on BO. However, you may notice the deformity more as they grow. You certainly have enough tissue!

Your top and sides will fill in more than your bottoms. I think pumping over a year or more can expand the pocket more. I am at this stage and still have my poles and folds issue. Though I love my breasts more as they fill out and I think it will be the same with you.

I also think fat transfer will help me on my fold issue. Im continuing to stretch out the pockets every other day till my fat graft is done.

NBE and pumping have helped me get there half the way!

Beckums they look beautiful so much progress already!

@Tibetan:
I think you are exactly right regarding how I will grow. It's how I have been so far, I have come to terms with it as my sister is a DD36 or 38 and she has the snippy shape with splayed breasts. So it's definitely our environment (we were brought up by junk food eating adult-childrenTongue, she had a weight gain problem so I think it's all hormonal, we all(mom, sis , I) have fibroadenomas which aren't reflective of cancer risk but are estrogen based benign tumors. I couldn't find DIM today as I was at a pharmacy and not a health food store, but I did get CLA Tenolin which is a sugar/fat blocker and also blocks excess estrogen (:

But off of my tangent, back to the topic: I do massages in ways tagrted to opening up my lower pole. It used to be a straight line when I started, now theres a dip, so I have hope!Smile
If my breasts look like your most recent photos in the long haul, I will be ecstatic.
A neat little trick I do with the CL airlock medium domes (that i outgrew in week 1) is i place thém as below the nipple as possible, lean backwards and pump them in so that my lower poles get as much pull as possible. I've only done this. Handfull of times though.

Thanks Bonita! Smile I think I had some luteal swelling in those pics, as I deflated back to my regular shape , sort of. But. Now, week two of my cycle they look even bigger and fuller than then, so I am hopeful of nb and excited for BO. Smile

(29-07-2014, 07:40 PM)Beckiee Wrote:  @Tibetan:
I think you are exactly right regarding how I will grow. It's how I have been so far, I have come to terms with it as my sister is a DD36 or 38 and she has the snippy shape with splayed breasts. So it's definitely our environment (we were brought up by junk food eating adult-childrenTongue, she had a weight gain problem so I think it's all hormonal, we all(mom, sis , I) have fibroadenomas which aren't reflective of cancer risk but are estrogen based benign tumors. I couldn't find DIM today as I was at a pharmacy and not a health food store, but I did get CLA Tenolin which is a sugar/fat blocker and also blocks excess estrogen (:

But off of my tangent, back to the topic: I do massages in ways tagrted to opening up my lower pole. It used to be a straight line when I started, now theres a dip, so I have hope!Smile
If my breasts look like your most recent photos in the long haul, I will be ecstatic.
A neat little trick I do with the CL airlock medium domes (that i outgrew in week 1) is i place thém as below the nipple as possible, lean backwards and pump them in so that my lower poles get as much pull as possible. I've only done this. Handfull of times though.

Thanks Bonita! Smile I think I had some luteal swelling in those pics, as I deflated back to my regular shape , sort of. But. Now, week two of my cycle they look even bigger and fuller than then, so I am hopeful of nb and excited for BO. Smile

Alright ladies, I'm very nervous and embarassed to post these photos of my boobs, but here they are. These two right here are of them when I'm laying down. I hate the way they look laying down more than when sitting or standing.

photo IMG_8526_zps019eb701.jpg

photo IMG_8503_zpscf10de09.jpg

Here they are when sitting up:

photo IMG_8521_zps2dd5338b.jpg

There are also some new blue veins around my areola area and it worries me because I did not notice having them before, I think they developed after a few days of vigorous massage of my breasts. I have been massaging them in not particular manner just however I felt like massaging them the past 5 days or so and I am worried I did some damage because these blue veins seem to have popped up. Sad My boobs also seem extra saggy now lately.

Please let me know how tuberous my breasts are with all the terminology you ladies are using that I don't understand which hopefully I will now...

My first thought was how well niplette is going to work on your breasts!Smile
I think you should have a hormone panel done to confirm the possibility of progesterone deficiency. Progesterone is (at the least recognzied here) as
the factor for lateral growth and if you are deficient, supplementing could help for more side projection.
I think niplette + noogleberry would be great options to plump up your breasts as well as reduce the puffy appearance of your areolas by enlarging your nipples.
I actually believe that those two alone could really help your breasts alone and once you have seen growth, you can determine if adding BO or Progesterone could help your routine. Collegan will help as well as the tuberous breast has internal fibrous tissue and the nipple herniattion has been assumed a collegan issue.
All in all, by external appearance without hormone info, I'd say you have some nice breasts. Great starting point regarding tissue and that you will ultimately benefit from a p or bo based supplement plan as opposed to estrogen.
My 2¢ (:

Looking twice: (and Bonita please chime in) I think niplette will pull your areola In to your nipple, lifting the breast tissue to give you a slightly rounder shape. I am envious in your nipples in that they don't look like they are herniated as a second mound at all!
I really believe you should by a niplette before you do anything else! Big Grin

As for the veins. With tuberous breasts, we tend to have very constricted tissue which results in poor circulation. I noticed that even if I ran naked my breasts always turn out paler. I think the veins are a sign of better circulation and I would welcome them (:

(30-07-2014, 10:35 PM)Beckiee Wrote:  My first thought was how well niplette is going to work on your breasts!Smile
I think you should have a hormone panel done to confirm the possibility of progesterone deficiency. Progesterone is (at the least recognzied here) as
the factor for lateral growth and if you are deficient, supplementing could help for more side projection.
I think niplette + noogleberry would be great options to plump up your breasts as well as reduce the puffy appearance of your areolas by enlarging your nipples.
I actually believe that those two alone could really help your breasts alone and once you have seen growth, you can determine if adding BO or Progesterone could help your routine. Collegan will help as well as the tuberous breast has internal fibrous tissue and the nipple herniattion has been assumed a collegan issue.
All in all, by external appearance without hormone info, I'd say you have some nice breasts. Great starting point regarding tissue and that you will ultimately benefit from a p or bo based supplement plan as opposed to estrogen.
My 2¢ (:

I had some skin issues on my face pop up 3 years ago that I still deal with and because of that I had hormones tested, I believe I had progesterone tested...I feel dumb right now because I have no clue anymore and would have to dig through papers to see if I still have the medical records, but I feel like they had to have tested for that cause it's such a common hormone...everything came back fine and they sent me on my way saying my skin problems aren't hormone related.

And just for a quick note, I spoke to my mother and she said her breasts are not tuberous, they are normal but she doesn't really have any, that's why she is shy about her breasts. So, I did not get this from my mother or her side of the family probably. She thinks there's a chance maybe my Dad's side could have this problem and I asked why she thinks so but she really has no clue she was just trying to rationalize that maybe I got it from his side and that maybe my grandma and aunt have this problem, but we don't know unfortunately. I guess this mean that I didn't get this from visiting my grandparent's farm while growing up because my mom grew up on that same farm, unless she and I react to environment differently.

I'm sorry but what do you mean by side projection?

I feel silly saying this, but I feel like noogleberry's results maybe are only temporary? Due to swelling? Can it actually cause a permanent look and permanent growth? I'm worried about getting more sagging too.

One more thing, I was reading up again on fat transfer to the breasts and I came across a woman who went to Thailand and had it done and I was very confused because she said the liposuction part hurt quite a lot but the doctor had given her some pill...I think is what she had written. That confused me. Does this mean that the fat transfer procedure is a lighter procedure that can be done without being put under anaesthesia?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon