Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I think I might be done with NBE *tear*

I have been at this for 6 months now. I have tried my very best to give NBE a shot, as much as I can with our busy life and limited budget. I have made time to pump an hour a day, almost every day for the last 6 months, despite the fact that I always have so many other things I need to be doing.

I actually started out seeing great results with pumping at first. At one point only a couple months in I measured almost 1 1/2" bigger than when I started. Then my progress came to a halt and now despite adding different massages and taking Vitamin C and D, I am still going backward each month. I am nearing the size and shape I was when I started 6 months ago.

Hubby is supportive of what I'm doing because he loves me and knows how much my breast size has bothered me, but he also thinks I'm fine the way I started. Because of that, it can be hard for him to see spending a lot of money on NBE. I talked to him just last night about having hormones tested and he, of course, told me I should just go ahead and get the saliva test if that's what I need. My problems are
1) even with his insistence that I should do it, I know $265 is still a lot of money for our family
2) even after all my reading about hormones I'm still not positive about which ones I need checked and what the best way to do that is
3) any kind of herbs or anything that I start taking is going to cost even more money that we don't really have

I started with a NB pump because it was a one time cost and could possibly work on its own so it seemed like a pretty good investment but not I'm just so lost as to what else I can do without spending a lot of money. I'm afraid to quit NBE because I ruled out the idea of surgery already so I know I would just be stuck this size forever. I just hate the idea that I could dive farther in to this only to be the same size in 6 months and have spent hundreds of $$.
Is it time to just hang up the bra straps and call it quits?? Sad

You are, of course, the only one who can answer that question. However, your husband loves you and NBE will still be here when you have more space in your life for it.

Pueraria mirifica, progesterone cream and whole fenugreek seeds for sprouting are pretty cheap. If you have yard space then spearmint is a weed that grows and spreads as easily as any other. Bone broth or chicken's feet broth is cheap to make and provides collagen.

Or my Curves Blend breast enhancement powder (on ebay) is a pretty good deal due to all the super concentrated extracts. The extracts are equal to 5000-40,000 mg whole herbs each day and lasts 2-8 months for $65. You'd have a hard time finding the same amount of herbs cheaper, plus extracts dissolve rapidly and are much smaller than whole herbs so they are easy to take.

Husbands are usually honest about their preferences. In fact most men prefer Cs because larger sizes might sag. And implants look way way worse. You may want to be happy with what you already have.

Don't give up yet, Kristin00. Give it at least a year.

You can buy 1 pound of organic fenugreek and 1 pound of organic fennel for approx. $5 US each. Should last 2-3 months. There are also other cheap herbs @Swansonvitamins.com.

Continue to pump and massage. You could also try hypnosis.
If you have a regular cycle you don't really need a hormone test.

Good luck. Smile

Hi surferjoe,
I looked on Ebay for your Curves Blend but didn't see it. Is it under a different name?

Kristen if you give up now it will still be at the back of your mind the "what if's" and I believe ultimately you would end up picking it up again in the near future anyway. I understand its a lot of money for the hormone test but like Peggy said unless you have irregularities maybe you don't need a hormone test? And if you did you could save up for it. Instead of the one hit, put aside $20 a week until you can afford to get it done. Then ultimately you will have the piece of mind that hormones may or may not have been the culprit. Also too, yes fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds (if that's the way you choose to go based on research/hormone results) they are $3 a bag each or you could try places like Iherb like I do and pick up premade liquid extracts of herbs for $5-$10 each organic too.
For me too (although not all people) putting on a bit of weight helped me - found this out after I lost it and lost some boobs too although at the time I didn't realise I had infact gained some boobs with the extra weight.
Good luck and its amazing you have the support of you hubby - run with it cause mine wouldn't want a bar of it!

(01-08-2014, 06:21 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Hi surferjoe,
I looked on Ebay for your Curves Blend but didn't see it. Is it under a different name?

Try including "breast enhancement powder" in the search

Or try this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261509351360

Thank you all so much for your kind responses.

I actually have some fenugreek that I picked up at an amish bulk foods store for really cheap. I just wasn't sure whether to start it without hormone testing first?

Peggy- I've been having periods again for about a year now, but my cycle varies from 28 days to 43 days. Is that still considered regular cycles?

Dont give up!
Yes there are cheap methods I know hormones test is recommended by a few members here but I don't recommend it unless you can get it free or you think you have a hormonal problem because of the price and it may not help.
But most of the time you can make a guess and carefully make a choice of herbs and methods eg... underdeveloped/ tuberous often need more progesterone, above a b cup normal breasts can use most types of nbe, if you have excess hair or acne try a anti androgen herb.
What I mean is by looking at other users program you can often find people in similar situations and learn what may help you.
Maybe taking a week off or so then restart pumping I have heard a few people find this helps a lot.
Have 2 or 3 ways to track progress like tape measure, bra 1 cup size up and photos you will be surprised sometimes that even though there's no bust measurememt difference you may be up a cup size or have an improvement in shape.

(02-08-2014, 12:17 AM)Kristin00 Wrote:  Thank you all so much for your kind responses.

I actually have some fenugreek that I picked up at an amish bulk foods store for really cheap. I just wasn't sure whether to start it without hormone testing first?

Peggy- I've been having periods again for about a year now, but my cycle varies from 28 days to 43 days. Is that still considered regular cycles?
Fenugreek should balance out your hormones if anything. You can use it all month regardless if your existing hormone levels. You are probably pretty balanced anyway. Get whole seeds if you can and soak overnight in water to make it easier on your stomach. If you have powder that might limit how much you can eat without an upset stomach. Start low just to be safe but after not to long you can eat many spoonfuls. It is great stuff even by itself, especially for those who already have full As and above.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon