Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Implants of Fat Grafting for Tuberous Breasts?

I want to have surgery and now I am just so torn between which procedure to do!

I have not spoken to a plastic surgeon about fat grafting for tuberous breasts and if it's really possible for mine to look good with such a procedure but I have been to a ps who told me I could achieve a good look with implants. I have never had surgery of any kind so the idea of doing these surgeries freaks me out a lot, but I really want my breasts bigger and my large areolas fixed to be smaller, also I want my breasts more perky because I believe I have breast ptosis, they are mildly hanging down.

Here's my deal with implants. They are a foreign thing in my body and I have been reading on issues with implants as well as it even causing autoimmune problems etc. It sounds scary! Even the saline ones which is what I would want. I think that's because the outer shell is still made of silicone? It seems like silicone is no good for the body. And of course the future surgeries suck too, but it seems more cost effective because it could last longer and mean less surgeries.

Then there is the fat grafting which is still new, makes it hard to see breast cancer, can cause calcifications and lumps and even dents! And one boob could absorb everything and the other could be big which could lead to asymmetrical breasts! Or it could just like I said have dents or lumps and weird look to it so that freaks me out and sounds more permanent cause it seems these problems can't necessarily be fixed! Plus for tuberous breasts this may not be the best option? It also seems that it can be temporary and the fat can all disappear and you will need "top ups" here and there every year or so. Which means more chances for these sort of issues to go wrong too.

Macrolane injections sound even worse so I won't even go there.

It almost seems safer and better to do implants? I would love advice and especially for women who have had procedures done. Thank you!!

I don't like the look of implants at all I have seen many different augmented breast and its never a beautiful result, its always very noticable in person although in photos may look good as well as all the all the health problems envolved and additional surgeries in your situation of tubular breasts the result is going to be even less attractive as you will have less even breast tissue to cover the implants you will be more likely to end with lumpy or irregular shape even if it looks OK the texture is quite repulsive of implants.
If I had to pick one of your options fat transfer is much better.
But nbe seems the best option all around so the obvious first choice I would think at least dedicating a year to nbe would be much better than jumping into invasive procedures which yes would give instant results but as you said possibly not great or lasting results with complications so with nbe you are likely to only improve on your breasts although maybe a slow process.
For tubular breast pumping and bovine ovary supplements would be a good things to look into.

Surgery isn't a nice experience I haven't had breast surgery but it can be worrying, unpleasant and ugly in recovery and healing I wouldnt recoment it unless there is no other option.
Plastic surgeons will exaggerate your problem and try to sell their services they want you to pay them so don't take their word all the time and remember pictures aren't really a good way to see results the texture and movement of breasts are part of what makes them beautiful breasts.

(01-08-2014, 11:04 PM)kipper6 Wrote:  I want to have surgery and now I am just so torn between which procedure to do!

I have not spoken to a plastic surgeon about fat grafting for tuberous breasts and if it's really possible for mine to look good with such a procedure but I have been to a ps who told me I could achieve a good look with implants. I have never had surgery of any kind so the idea of doing these surgeries freaks me out a lot, but I really want my breasts bigger and my large areolas fixed to be smaller, also I want my breasts more perky because I believe I have breast ptosis, they are mildly hanging down.

Here's my deal with implants. They are a foreign thing in my body and I have been reading on issues with implants as well as it even causing autoimmune problems etc. It sounds scary! Even the saline ones which is what I would want. I think that's because the outer shell is still made of silicone? It seems like silicone is no good for the body. And of course the future surgeries suck too, but it seems more cost effective because it could last longer and mean less surgeries.

Then there is the fat grafting which is still new, makes it hard to see breast cancer, can cause calcifications and lumps and even dents! And one boob could absorb everything and the other could be big which could lead to asymmetrical breasts! Or it could just like I said have dents or lumps and weird look to it so that freaks me out and sounds more permanent cause it seems these problems can't necessarily be fixed! Plus for tuberous breasts this may not be the best option? It also seems that it can be temporary and the fat can all disappear and you will need "top ups" here and there every year or so. Which means more chances for these sort of issues to go wrong too.

Macrolane injections sound even worse so I won't even go there.

It almost seems safer and better to do implants? I would love advice and especially for women who have had procedures done. Thank you!!

I am not a woman but I would advise please do not go the implant of anything direction .
You can achive boobie growth the naturual way but patience is what is needed .
Please go have look at --- jennyferlove's thread and look what fantastic growth and shape she has achieved . There are many more who have achived decent growths . So don't make any rash decisions .

Love n hugz

I'm considering surgery too because I've been trying NBE for years and I'm about ready to give up. I also have somewhat tuberous breasts and want them to be normal. Like you, I don't think implants or fat grafting are very good because they each have their downsides. I feel uneasy about both. Fat grafting won't help very much and can cause hard lumps...implants aren't permanent and feel weird. But, right now they are working on developing implants made out of your own fat using a 3D printer. I emailed them and they said clinical trials for this use may not be until like 2020, but if you're patient I think this will be the best option! It's so far away though and I don't know if I can wait that long. I was also thinking of getting implants and then replacing them with the fat implants when they're available.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon