Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Creatine and NBE

Is creatine bad for NBE ? I've bought whey Protein and in the label said that this Protein contein creatine. What do you think Huh ?

Creatine is a supplement that people take for muscle strength. Female lifters take it without it interacting with their hormonal system at all.

(04-08-2014, 04:51 PM)concordat Wrote:  Creatine is a supplement that people take for muscle strength. Female lifters take it without it interacting with their hormonal system at all.
Thanks Concordat !

If I remember correctly, creatine is supposed to create more water space between muscles to encourage muscle growth to fill that space. It's a breakdown product of certain proteins. It might work, just be sure to take a higher proportion of liquids with it.

It takes creatine a week or so to build up in your system before you start seeing the affects. I've taken it for working out. it was awesome but caused my hair to thin, very badly. it blocks DHT, I think. (I can't recall) it also caused balding in my brother. thankfully my hair grew back... his did not. Just a warning before you start taking it.

(17-08-2014, 10:50 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  If I remember correctly, creatine is supposed to create more water space between muscles to encourage muscle growth to fill that space. It's a breakdown product of certain proteins. It might work, just be sure to take a higher proportion of liquids with it.

Thank uu so much for you reply

(17-08-2014, 05:48 PM)NattyTooty Wrote:  It takes creatine a week or so to build up in your system before you start seeing the affects. I've taken it for working out. it was awesome but caused my hair to thin, very badly. it blocks DHT, I think. (I can't recall) it also caused balding in my brother. thankfully my hair grew back... his did not. Just a warning before you start taking it.

Well, I had hair loss un the past, my hair is long but very thin. I' ll be careful. Tk

isnt it the mono-hydrate one ,that retains water the most?

I can't even take one gram of creatine per day without my hamstrings becoming stiff. The same thing happened with 1.5 grams taurine (500 mg is safe for me) and again with 2 grams (I think) calcium pyruvate, so I think it's the cell volumization causing stiffening. This stiffening can cause muscle pulls, so be careful if it happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon