Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how should the noogleberry fit?

My nb just arrived today - so excited! I ordered size small because it says it is for an A-B cup, and I am an A cup. However, the cup is pretty narrow and doesn't fit over my whole breast. There is plenty of space inside the cup, but the opening of the cup doesn't fit around all of my breast, even when I lean over to make my breasts more narrow. Is this an issue or does it not matter if I have breast tissue on the outside of the cups? Should I return and get medium cups? Will they let me exchange?

Trying this now (yes, got the nb cups on as I type - haha). I guess the size is okay as the pump sucked all my breast tissue into the cups (but is that okay or is it better to have the cups fit around your breast with no tissue on the outside prior to pumping?). Just wondering if this affects the shape at all? All I can picture are these tubular breasts which is how it looks under the cup! Also, not been good at getting good suction so far.. "farting" noises come out sometimes, but am getting better at it. I also notice it pumps my left (smaller) breast more than my right which is kind of interesting - anyone know why this might happen? I suspect it may be because the cup is too small for my right breast. I can feel a bit of breast tissue at the armpit sie that is no getting sucked in. I think I will try to exchange the cups Sad

I just measured myself and am the same size, so I didn't swell at all after the session the way some of you do.

I emailed them to exchange my cup, and asked for a medium - but now I am wondering if it is safer to get a contoured large so I will not outgrow it? Any advice? Would it be too big to fit me and work properly?

I think contoured large will be too big for you. Each cup measures 16 cm across. I'm a 38in B/C cup and only fill a half of the cup. I measure 42in round the largest part of my chest and 36in under my breasts. I can only just fit the contoured large on my chest.
Liz

The reason you didn't swell is although your breast fits in the dome... its mostly under compression and not expansion... if your breasts didn't touch the sides of the domes then the negative pressure would cause them to expand and there would be room to expand.... but since they were sucked in to a smaller space... only the tips of your breasts are being acted on by the negative pressure.... the rest is being compressed.... you might even be causing them to contract..... properly fit domes should only contact the base of the breast to give you the best results... imho...

I don't think small is good for ANYONE. I too ordered that and had to return it. I mean, even if you're almost completely flat it's STILL too small. Order the circumference you're wanting to grow. It will save you a lot of money to just grow into it. And I think it'll help you grow wider, quicker too.

Forget what I said previously. I was measuring the X large domes not the contoured large. I bought 3 sizes, large, contoured large and X large. The extra large are enormous. I found the contoured large uncomfortable and they left me with a raised red mark, like a scar, for months.
Liz

Try to find domes that fit all your breast into easily so try to take width ipof breast then choose a cup size wider than your breast I would go for at least a large /conoured or even xl unless you really are very tiny figured and no breast.
Xl isn't even big I was almost flat just chubby but my start size xl was painfully too narrow on my chest.
Its better to have too big than too small I had no other choice but xxl because it was the only bigger size but its almost head size haha I could still use it even as flat as I was too start it did give great swelling and I havent grown out of it after all I have grown.

Thanks for all the useful input! I had emailed Lucy and told her my measuremments and bra size and she said medium should be fine for me.. But if you all think there will not be issues with using a large, i should maybe get that instead? I do feel i am very flat and have a small frame but i measured the width of my breast tissue and it is 13-14 cm across.. And the diameter of the medium nb is 11cm so it makes me nervous, even though lucy said all my breast tisue would get sucked into the cup so it doesnt matter if it doesnt go all the way around the base. With the small cup, there is still plenty of space at the top so it isnt like it is too small for me that way. Just worried about it not fitting around my breast. The cup touches the side of the breast at the base only but there is room around it as it goes up.

I wont order yet in case you have more input about this. Right now, sounds like large is the way to go even though my boobs are tiny (you can see photos of them in my progress thread)?

Thank you so much, everyone!!

Larges are about 5 and a half inches accross.... measure yourself and see if two will fit accross your chest with a couple inches in between.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon