Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stuff that you have stopped eating since you began NBE

NBE first and foremost consists of being healthy . List of stuff that i completely stopped since NBE :

-Coca Cola and other soft drinks
-Excessive Sugar
-Coffee
-Chocolate (well umm.. i cheat sometimes)
-Junk Food such as chips etc, but then again i want to gain weight so i am replacing them with protein shakes .

what is your list =)

You know I had all good intentions to begin with, I tried to limit my caffeine intake but relapsed...
Then I realised the toll herbs take on the liver and trying to excrete excess estrogen so I tried to limit my wine so as not to overburden my liver but I relapsed..
I HAVE tried and somewhat succeeded at limiting my sugar intake and do try to cut out processed food and focus more on whole foods and boob friendly foods.

I haven't stopped eating anything!! sigh...........

(06-08-2014, 03:03 PM)Karren Wrote:  I haven't stopped eating anything!! sigh...........

Which is funny because your success is awesome!
Maybe I should eat MORE sugar!!!! Big Grin

Just soft drinks Big Grin I still drink coffee occasionally. Also I've been trying to eat more chicken, and I think it does help my growth!

I do not drink soda typically, purely a water, tea and coffee(*sigh*) drinker. Coffee is a hard habit to kick, for a while I was drinking tea successfully but working 5:15am in the morning once a week makes coffee-free hard to maintain...

Don't have a sweet tooth, due to an aversion to most glucose-fructose sugars as a result of my fear of hereditary diabetes. Frequently I will get nauseous or horrible stomach aches if I eat sweets, because I do not indulge as often. Never mind that I look at my friend like she is crazy for not eating red meat, I am such a carnivore. But have been eating oatmeal regularly for breakfast a full year now, so bacon is now a weekend treat, along with omelettes.

Gosh do I love food.

(06-08-2014, 06:37 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 03:03 PM)Karren Wrote:  I haven't stopped eating anything!! sigh...........

Which is funny because your success is awesome!
Maybe I should eat MORE sugar!!!! Big Grin

and more chocolate and caffeine! lol. If it weren't for playing ice hockey a couple times a week... I'd blow up like a balloon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon