Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Lowest Low at the Plastic Surgeons Office

I have type 2 tubular breasts. I went to see a plastic surgeon the other day, to learn more about just fixing the shape and potentially fat transfer. The whole consultation was very depressing, after being groped and felt like an animal, the entire time he would mention the word "deformity"and that it was hard to fix without implants.

At one point I burst into tears and started crying my eyes out. I felt like s**t, not a like a real woman. I was not sad, just mad that I have this condition. I was so bitter the entire day, could not look at other women, hated men and their infatuation with boobs, did not want to talk to anyone.

I don't know if I can solve this without surgery. I am noogling as I am typing this, so I haven't given up just yet. And the journey continues...

Sorry to hear about your experience at the surgeon. Just want to give you a virtual big hug.

(06-08-2014, 03:46 PM)blessed88 Wrote:  I have type 2 tubular breasts. I went to see a plastic surgeon the other day, to learn more about just fixing the shape and potentially fat transfer. The whole consultation was very depressing, after being groped and felt like an animal, the entire time he would mention the word "deformity"and that it was hard to fix without implants.

At one point I burst into tears and started crying my eyes out. I felt like s**t, not a like a real woman. I was not sad, just mad that I have this condition. I was so bitter the entire day, could not look at other women, hated men and their infatuation with boobs, did not want to talk to anyone.

I don't know if I can solve this without surgery. I am noogling as I am typing this, so I haven't given up just yet. And the journey continues...

Hang in there!! I have not been to the surgeon, but i was highly thinking about it recently. Though I know what they would say- that i have the same "deformity." I don't now what "type" it is, but i know that i do not like it. I have never felt womanly, and so I hear yah!! But, i got my herbs, and am waiting on my noogle to come. We're in this together. Try massage, focusing on the areas that have the least amount of breast tissue growth. That's what i am doing anyways. I have been doing a routine now for just under a week only, and i have already felt light tingles as well as little boobie pains last night while trying to fall asleep. I don't normally feel these things, so its gotta be the routine. I think this can happen for you too!! we're supposed to be growing more breast tissue with the noogle and herbs, which in and of itself should really change things...just might have to be patient. I really think the massage is where it is at. mix a potent herb with a good carrier oil like pure coconut, and give a good massage a couple times a day, then put a sports bra on and let the heat soak everything in. Take a nice hot shower after the massage.

Just know you're totally not alone!!

I honestly think that the doctor hasn't been correct at all with you: dealing with patients means also knowing HOW to deal with them; be reassuring and professional..but I also think that many of them WANT to be so unkind to make our perception of the "problem" even worse and then make money from that. They are not professional surgeons!
I have had a bad experience with them: the first surgeon I had seen watched my "deformity" (extremely inverted nipple) as a rare illness, the second (though It was not suitable in my case) tried the nipple piercing, but my nipples were terribly swelling for two months and I had to put away my piercings..at the end he suggested me to put implants because "maybe your nipples will protrude (yeess...) and at least your breasts will look better" (I had a 34AA..he watches me with a sort of disgusted face)..
but..NBE is really improving mu breasts, so dear surgeon F... you!!
And if you decide to see a surgeon think that a real professional will have the highest sensibility and respect towards us!
And..consider also that many girls here with tubular breasts have had significant improvements..so good luck! you ARE a beautiful woman!! Wink

You don't need plastic surgery. Besides, there's nothing wrong with tubular breasts. Nutrition, massage and understanding hormones will help you. Sorry to say, it sounds like the doctor just wanted to touch and make money.

Cosmetic surgeons think they are professional, but really they are ignorants.

(07-08-2014, 12:00 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  You don't need plastic surgery. Besides, there's nothing wrong with tubular breasts. Nutrition, massage and understanding hormones will help you. Sorry to say, it sounds like the doctor just wanted to touch and make money.

Cosmetic surgeons think they are professional, but really they are ignorants.

also perhaps chest excersises to help reduce size? sorry i know you are self concious and am trying to help. it is tough when your perceived self image does not match the mirror's image*trust me, i know firsthand,that feeling*. chin up, smile,you are amongst friends who can and will help!

Thank you for your encouraging words. I am even more determined to make NBE work now.

I am doing 20 pushups every day to tone my chest muscles so maybe my breasts sit better.

(07-08-2014, 06:33 PM)blessed88 Wrote:  Thank you for your encouraging words. I am even more determined to make NBE work now.

I am doing 20 pushups every day to tone my chest muscles so maybe my breasts sit better.

great!!Wink consider that each woman is different, so what is working for me could be not so useful for another!put togeher the informations, make your own program and go!Smile
Consider also that It could be a "work in progress", and you may try and modify your program along the way, but be faithful, I'm super happy to have started this journey!! good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon