Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sense of well being?

has anyone noticed a change in moods/emotions with regarding their nbe programs? i.e.: a better sense of well-being and/or mood elevations regarding general health/ energy levels and/or reverse of such?

feeling more calm or more anxious? am curious too see how everyone is faring regarding this.

i personally feel a bit better and more relaxed as well as seem to be able to handle stresses a bit better than before. whether it is from the nbe program medicinally or a pshycological placibo effect i am not sure. i do know i have not been "as" depressed as i was before. perhaps its hope, perhaps its the chemical balance , perhaps neither, perhaps both. i am not a trained psychologist so i couldnt really give definitives in relation to that. all i know is that i am more bubbly and easily ammused than before.

I found when going on two different programmes, Greenbush and then Natureday they both made me quite emotional and MOODY and short tempered with no patience. Clearly its some hormonal influence. I wish they made me feel more level Dodgy

(07-08-2014, 07:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I found when going on two different programmes, Greenbush and then Natureday they both made me quite emotional and MOODY and short tempered with no patience. Clearly its some hormonal influence. I wish they made me feel more level Dodgy

Estrogen dominance?

NBE has made me more relaxed, independent, calm, and above all balanced. I have never tested my hormones, but, I can say that my T was very high without going thru the details. Now I feel my T is low enough that I am very calm. My sexual mind has changed a lot. I am not interested in sexual contact at all, while my interest and appreciation of femininity has increased (not sexually). I must have by now a very balanced hormones. I am still not interested in any hormonal testing. My taste of clothing has changed a lot also. All toward femininity. I am more aware of my clothes than before and the same applies to my body. The changes are really surreal. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon