Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Metabolism

1-Rev the Engine-Hit the weight room.
2-Ditch crash dieting.
3-Don't party too hard.

Source:
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/weight-loss/tips/diet-tips/metabolism-boosters/?sssdmh=dm17.751695&esrc=nwfitdailytip080614a

What do perimenopause, premenstrual syndrome, enlarged prostate glands, and early heart attacks have in common? Estrogen. A new understanding of healthy estrogen metabolism is providing a natural treatments for these and other important conditions confronting both women and men.
http://www.naturodoc.com/library/hormone...ethane.htm

Ok yeh that's not a silly idea taking DIM.
Even at peri menopause Drs jump straight into " oh your estrogen Levels will be dropping" = take some estrogen!

In fact it's quite the opposite in first menopause, e levels are fluctuating up and down.
Hence why I stopped the Aguaje quick smart when I started spotting again and had an early period. Can only Imagine it's estrogen related...

(24-02-2016, 06:19 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Ok yeh that's not a silly idea taking DIM.
Even at peri menopause Drs jump straight into " oh your estrogen Levels will be dropping" = take some estrogen!

In fact it's quite the opposite in first menopause, e levels are fluctuating up and down.
Hence why I stopped the Aguaje quick smart when I started spotting again and had an early period. Can only Imagine it's estrogen related...

===========================
what I am learning is a good estrogen must be metabolized properly for its good benefits, and if not problems arise. DIM helps to metabolize our estrogens so they do not pile up in our system and create problems. I stopped my PM about 3 weeks ago, and added DIM to my diet.

(24-02-2016, 06:24 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-02-2016, 06:19 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Ok yeh that's not a silly idea taking DIM.

what I am learning is a good estrogen must be metabolized properly for its good benefits, and if not problems arise. DIM helps to metabolize our estrogens so they do not pile up in our system and create problems. I stopped my PM about 3 weeks ago, and added DIM to my diet.

Yes I have some too. So might be time to start taking it.

(24-02-2016, 06:25 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Take small amount, since you do not have much fat. It lowers fat, and if you are not E-dom, then maybe you do not need it. I did.

(24-02-2016, 06:33 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Take small amount, since you do not have much fat. It lowers fat, and if you are not E-dom, then maybe you do not need it. I did.

Hmm yeh I wondered that. I don't fit the stereotype for high e do I...
My last bloods indicated I was low in both e and p...
Maybe I wait till next bloods... It's just really hard when my cycle has become so irregular as to the right day to test.

(24-02-2016, 06:39 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Maybe I wait till next bloods... It's just really hard when my cycle has become so irregular as to the right day to test.
==================================
I wouldn't if I were you. My test showed low free T, and high E, and with all the exercises I do, I did not have a solid flat abs, looks good but not for the perfect body I am after. I really think since I cut off PM and added DIM I am looking better.

(24-02-2016, 06:45 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-02-2016, 06:24 AM)pom19 Wrote:  ===========================

I wouldn't if I were you. My test showed low free T, and high E, and with all the exercises I do, I did not have a solid flat abs, looks good but not for the perfect body I am after. I really think since I cut off PM and added DIM I am looking better.
So you think I don't take dim?

(24-02-2016, 06:58 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(24-02-2016, 06:45 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-02-2016, 06:25 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Yes I have some too. So might be time to start taking it.

So you think I don't take dim?
---------------------------------------------------------
Since you are low in E, then only if you have some extra fat. If I remember right, you 've said in past that you had some extra fat on your tummy, if so then take some for a short time. I am going nigh nigh, talk to you tomorrow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon