Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Easy Way to Stop Cellulite

Fight lumps and bumps even before you can see them with this 15-minute workout. Source:

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/l...te/#page=1

9 Natural Remedies for Cellulite:

http://wellnessmama.com/8608/natural-cel...-remedies/

Don't eat deep fried food and instead eat a lot of raw fruits and veggies, olive oils and a ton of water. That's the best way to either get rid of it or prevent it.

Thanks Jennifer. POM

So glad to see this! With the extra weight I've been gaining to reach my ideal body goal I've noticed my thighs/ass starting to get just a little dimply in places. I wanna kick this crap to the curb before it settles in as some full blown cellulite!

Top Cellulite Fixes and Treatments:

http://www.webmd.com/beauty/cellulite/ss/slideshow-cellulite-pictures-causes-myths-and-treatments?ecd=wnl_wmh_082315&ctr=wnl-wmh-082315_nsl-ld-stry&mb=eW%2f%404B6M6I9SBYmYLM9rhyhonS%2fH3cwyvdHTnPBecO0%3d

(28-05-2015, 07:06 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Don't eat deep fried food and instead eat a lot of raw fruits and veggies, olive oils and a ton of water. That's the best way to either get rid of it or prevent it.

What do you do if you can't eat stuff like that?

(10-07-2015, 02:53 PM)geminidoll619 Wrote:  So glad to see this! With the extra weight I've been gaining to reach my ideal body goal I've noticed my thighs/ass starting to get just a little dimply in places. I wanna kick this crap to the curb before it settles in as some full blown cellulite!

I feel that! If I could just rearrange some of what I gained from SP, fenugreek, and PC, I would be so set! I would be able to make donations and I was pear shaped to begin with. [Takes a break to do squats].

Just saw this post and was wondering.. would you expect to see more cellulite forming if you are on NBE herbs (presuming you stayed around the same weight)? I mean since they boost estrogens and all. If I'm not mistaken, these are the same hormones that can contribute to the appearance of cellulite?

Has anyone here noticed any effects like that?
I'm going to do a bit more research into cellulite prevention programs now! I actually have some on my butt and thighs that has been around forever, that just needs to go!

(26-08-2015, 02:00 AM)Little Owl Wrote:  Just saw this post and was wondering.. would you expect to see more cellulite forming if you are on NBE herbs (presuming you stayed around the same weight)? I mean since they boost estrogens and all. If I'm not mistaken, these are the same hormones that can contribute to the appearance of cellulite?

Has anyone here noticed any effects like that?
I'm going to do a bit more research into cellulite prevention programs now! I actually have some on my butt and thighs that has been around forever, that just needs to go!
---------------------------------------------------------
Doing post #6 will help your cellulite. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon