Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Big Butt yet Flat/Underdeveloped chest meaning?

Hey everyone. Smile

I'm wondering if any of you know what this means in terms of hormones.
As in too many androgens? Or high estrogen?? Or maybe just low progesterone??

Cause Ive been taking so many different combination of herbs and am still struggling to find something, anything that works!!!

Thank for your time. Smile

I don't think it 'means' anything as such. It is actually rare for women with small breasts to be estrogen-deficient or anything like that. Some women just have naturally smaller breasts, it tends to be genetic.
You could try something like suction to see if it makes a difference. Or maybe massage. Some people on here take herbs but I would be wary as you are not sure what exactly you are doing to your body and what problems you could be causing for yourself.

Yeah that is me exactly. Big butt, no boobs like at all. The women in my family look like that too, and a couple have been diagnosed with hirisuitism aka higher than normal testosterone levels. I probably have it too. Also, when I was 11 or 12, my brother kicked me so hard in my right "breast" (lol) that it literally broke it. It never grew at all from that point, and when I had kids, produced almost no milk. Really sad story and I'm not happy. But anyway to answer your question it could likely be high testosterone. Do you have more hair on your arms, or hairline going down your neck pretty far? I have that, and I take about 5000 mg of saw palmetto daily to keep testosterone from stifling my NBE programme. I would try that and see how it works for a few weeks or so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon