Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

an Easy, but Thorough Detox to Promote Breast Growth

Lora I believe the 4 steps are of course much better than doing nothing at all. Smile

(09-08-2014, 08:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Lora, you have a glass of warm water and squeeze some lemon juice into the warm water. You could by rights also put the peel in there but unless its an organic lemon there would be residues in the peel.

But for the most part just cut off some lemon and squeeze the juice in there and drink it. It should stimulate your bowels too if you do it first thing in the morning, as with warm water on its own.

The rind has very rich detox properties too, even to the extent of having anti cancer properties (so I have read) so you could grind the peel into a salad which I have done in the past (again only organic lemon rind)

Funny I was reading Lotus's thread just this morning saying detoxing the breasts can help retain growth etc.

thanks ella Smile that's the answer i'm looking for Big Grin
but what's the best concentration of lemon i've to make ?
will it be good to put one small lemon (about 2 to 4 ml ) in 150 ml water ?
it tastes YUG Angry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon