Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

questions on other herbs

So... my mom gave me some of her herbal capsules and teas she doesn't use anymore.

there is black cohosh, dong qua, & pennyroyal

are any of these beneficial? I've done some light reading on all and if I remember correctly the all produce estrogen. I think pennyroyal also produces progesterone

I use to take goats rue with amazing results for breast feeding. fenugreek did wonders also. I will be ordering both this month. I'm debating BO.

another question how is sheep or goat placenta any different than bovine or pig.

(10-08-2014, 05:43 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  So... my mom gave me some of her herbal capsules and teas she doesn't use anymore.

there is black cohosh, dong qua, & pennyroyal

are any of these beneficial? I've done some light reading on all and if I remember correctly the all produce estrogen. I think pennyroyal also produces progesterone

I use to take goats rue with amazing results for breast feeding. fenugreek did wonders also. I will be ordering both this month. I'm debating BO.

another question how is sheep or goat placenta any different than bovine or pig.

Black cohosh and dong quai are useful for NBE. Limit the dong quai to at most 2,000 mg for the most benefit though. Pennyroyal is not useful and an overdose is highly dangerous (small amounts are fine though). It's used to induce a period which should only be done if needed and with the proper dose. You could combine black cohosh and dong quai with any amount of fenugreek and/or goat's rue. Black cohosh or dong quai might get in the way of BO though. Fenugreek and goat's rue are great btw.

Thanks for the info!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon