Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I AM LEAVING, OR LEAVING FOR NOW...

You're always welcome to come back. Everyone else probably agrees. There's no obligation, if you want to hang around.

I hope everything turns out fine for you.

No worries, we'll always welcome you back! I'll miss you, although I don't know you very well, but you're an inspiration! Good luck with life!

Thanks for all of the well wishes, just battling a bout of depression right now :-/ my email is bustybride@yahoo.com haven't been on here at all...

I think after te comments in the "Dream boobs thread" I am leaving! I don't fit in here :-/ wish all you gals well...

(16-08-2014, 04:13 AM)bustybride Wrote:  I think after te comments in the "Dream boobs thread" I am leaving! I don't fit in here :-/ wish all you gals well...

Sad dont go!

if you do,can i have your boobs?Tongue

(16-08-2014, 04:13 AM)bustybride Wrote:  I think after te comments in the "Dream boobs thread" I am leaving! I don't fit in here :-/ wish all you gals well...

I'm so sad to see you leave I think you being so beautiful would know where ever there are a lot of women/girls there will always be a lot of bitches don't be afraid to disagree with them because why listen to someone so horrible they are obviously sad themselves.
I sure don't listen I know what I want no one who tells me otherwise I listen too we all have our own beauty ideals no one will tell me what to like.
But they ruin it for the rest of us since your going I don't reply too often here anymore honestly.

(16-08-2014, 07:49 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

I'm so sad to see you leave I think you being so beautiful would know where ever there are a lot of women/girls there will always be a lot of bitches don't be afraid to disagree with them because why listen to someone so horrible they are obviously sad themselves.
I sure don't listen I know what I want no one who tells me otherwise I listen too we all have our own beauty ideals no one will tell me what to like.
But they ruin it for the rest of us since your going I don't reply too often here anymore honestly.

Thank you girl, it means a lot coming from you, but I have to be honest, it is my fault if I am posting her publicly I should have a thick skin and I simply don't :-( It's no ones fault but my own for leaving.

Don't leave.

(17-08-2014, 07:44 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Don't leave.

Maybe I will stick around if enough gals want me to and just lay low for a while...

(18-08-2014, 10:38 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Maybe I will stick around if enough gals want me to and just lay low for a while...

please do stay, perhaps being around friends who care will help in whatever way or fashion. your spry and energetic personality helps liven the site up a bit and i am sure that your abscence will be felt greatly.

any website or even real life, is a slice of a microcosm of society, and that being said, not all participents will agree on certain subjects and/or topics.

"to bite one's tongue is to bite the bullet"- me. i have to often reread a comment to make sure i am not taking things personal. heh and sometimes i do overreact '(flood of hormones and all), but i know a good person when i 'see' one,and lady,your one of them.

hopefully you will see your way to staying, and giving your input, as it is wanted. we want you for more than your breasts Tongue.

if you do decide you need a break from here,so beit, i can understand the need. just know you will be missed Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon