Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tenderness during period

I've always had breast tenderness during my period, but this time it was soo sore i actually didn't do much massaging at all and i need to get back into it. Now that my period is over, it could be in my head, but my boobs FEEL smaller. Huh

does this happen to a lot of ladies here? Right before my period they were so hard and now they're not hard anymore. I know this is part of the cycle but this time it seemed more intense than usual. Could it be cuz i've been massaging a lot?

I'll keep a mental note for next month.

Hi hun, that's called fibrocystic breast disease. If you have swollen/hard/painful breasts before your period, then that's a symptom for iodine deficiency. Take a look at my thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21281

thank you!

strange, i eat sea vegetables all the time. I have nori & wakame in my pantry all the time. I love using nori strips as a topping. well, all the more reason to eat it, maybe i just haven't been eating so much of it. I also use sea salt for my food, which contains 0 iodine. *sigh* thank you so much for your reply, now i know what to do!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon