Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is best to start with for firming breasts and maybe going up a cup or half

I dont want extreme enlargement but i have noticed my breasts have became deflated of late from losing weight and the skins not as taut.

Been on these forums for a while but never really went ahead with trying anything. First off the thought of taking herbs scares me a little, im actually taking anti depressants atm and worried they could interfere so for me i think that herbs are not the way forward.

The noogleberry looks promising allthough my concern is stretching of the skin over time and causing stretchmarks which im already starting to see on my breasts from loosing some weight and i havent even lost much! I seem to be quite prone to them i have some on tops of my legs and inner thigh and i kid you not i have maybe lost half inch total over those areas. Barely anything! Also not knowing if the results will be permanent, i dont want to have to do it everyday for rest of my life or until a time where i wouldnt have time to do it and have to stop and then next moment they deflate and look like shriveled up balloons.

Massage, ok my thoughts of this are similar to that of noogleberry though this seems safer as it wont stretch skin BUT once again time it takes and i also have quite sore wrists from typing alot and have flare ups of tendonitis and its such an awkward place to massage for me.

Ok other things i have thought about is using hot and cold water (but heard recently can cause spider veins).

What about dermarolling ? Has anyone tried that even just for plumping up the breasts? Im also looking into getting properly fitted bra as i believe ive been wearing the wrong size for god knows how long now.

Can anyone help me?

(12-08-2014, 01:06 PM)khaleesi Wrote:  I dont want extreme enlargement but i have noticed my breasts have became deflated of late from losing weight and the skins not as taut.

Been on these forums for a while but never really went ahead with trying anything. First off the thought of taking herbs scares me a little, im actually taking anti depressants atm and worried they could interfere so for me i think that herbs are not the way forward.

The noogleberry looks promising allthough my concern is stretching of the skin over time and causing stretchmarks which im already starting to see on my breasts from loosing some weight and i havent even lost much! I seem to be quite prone to them i have some on tops of my legs and inner thigh and i kid you not i have maybe lost half inch total over those areas. Barely anything! Also not knowing if the results will be permanent, i dont want to have to do it everyday for rest of my life or until a time where i wouldnt have time to do it and have to stop and then next moment they deflate and look like shriveled up balloons.

Massage, ok my thoughts of this are similar to that of noogleberry though this seems safer as it wont stretch skin BUT once again time it takes and i also have quite sore wrists from typing alot and have flare ups of tendonitis and its such an awkward place to massage for me.

Ok other things i have thought about is using hot and cold water (but heard recently can cause spider veins).

What about dermarolling ? Has anyone tried that even just for plumping up the breasts? Im also looking into getting properly fitted bra as i believe ive been wearing the wrong size for god knows how long now.

Can anyone help me?

i want to say(correct me if i a wrong people) that you want to make sure your body is hydrated and your skin is moisturized while doing those things, any or all of them to prevent over stretching of the skin. skin is naturally elastic to a degree,so making sure your well hydrated and moisturized will be a benefit.

As mentioned above hydration is key but also quick weight loss will make your breasts sag, if you lose weight to quickly. One thing I noticed about women who begin a gym regimen is the first thing they do is hit the cardio hardcore and withing weeks you can see there whole body begin to deflate especially the breasts which begin to sag.

I have done some personal training and instead of killing yourself doing cardio keep it down to 15 to 20 minutes and focus on strength training with core exercises, dead lifts squats and of course to improve breast firmness lots of chest exercises with dumbbells. Doing this will still burn fat but more importantly keep your body toned, slow fat loss will have less of an impact on your breasts as well as having loose skin.

Actually, I feel that you are talking about myself coz I have been suffering from the same problem Sad I started a stupid diet in the beginning of the year and I lost 10 pounds, without thinking about the boobs!!! And when I realized it...I stopped the diet right away, but it was too late for me Sad My breast became really empty, and skin saggier!!! (I used to wear 34dd full cup) I stopped this diet almost two month ago, but haven't gain any weight...same as you I really don't feel like taking any herbs~I am so clueless right now, don't know what to do, and regretting everyday for doing this diet

I can't really help here, as I am in my early twenties and my breasts are as firm and taut as ever. However, I do recommend massages and moisturizing every morning. Hopefully, it'll keep your bust as good as it can be.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon