Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AA wishing to be c

Hi everyone, I'm new at NBE. It's really thrill to know that there is one site particularly for breast enhancement, since i'm literally a AA cup and felt helpless before. I have been using brava for a month and a half but nothing happen (or even worse, it maybe narrow a bit though there isn't much space left for my breast)

It's not so easy for me to read the posting in this forum since english is actually my second language, but to gain a c-cup breast(i wish) i would more than willingly to take effort on this. Following is what i planned to do, hope it will work, with persist and faithfulness. Any advice is welcoming, and if there is experience to share, I would love to know!!

For food:
1.Take soy products and Pueraria Mirifica during and one week before my period, which is most likely to help me with a boost in hormones. (The reason why i don't take it daily, is because that i'm afraid i'll have resistance to food estrogen if i'm exposed to much with them, not sure on this one)
the soy products included:lima beans, kidney beans, red beans, lentils and split peas
2.Eat chicken twice a week, fish once a week (at least)
3.drink milk or yogurt and eat eggs and walnut everyday
4.avoid coffee

For exercise:
bench press50+dumbbell lifting50+dumbbell flyes50 during my period week and the week before(1 time per 3days)
daily exercises as shown in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGzY0orIi7Q

For massage
chi massage during the morning

Equipment
Brava system 8hours per day

Some questions wanted to be answered. What kind of massage oil or stacked should i use during the massage and before the brava? For pueraria mirifica, can i consume the powder and have similar effect? And is there any herb recommended?

I don't know how long will it take before this whole thing can work, but i believe progress will be made if i keep faith in it, and sure being companied is a great way to stay in faith. So really thank you all for letting this happen! Again, any advice is welcoming!! Even for spelling or grammar correctionSmile

Hi there, I am new too and wear same size and I also dream of C cup. :O
I can only tell you I tried eating soy food for like 6 months and it only caused breast pain and late periods for me. :'( No change in size.I stopped with soy last month and the pain is gone.
I have low progesterone, probably a mild estrogen dominance so I am still trying to find what would work.For now I am only massaging,drinking green tea for growth hormone and taking turmeric with a little pepper for better absorbation.
I wish you luck so much, we flat chested have to stick together so we don't lose our minds. :-P
I also quit coffee 2 months ago but I avoid dairy as it only rises my testosterone...:-\

Lunice, you might wanna try progesterone cream during luteal phase if you have low progesterone.

Yeah, but when is my luteal phase? :-\
Also, I heard the cream gives temporary results, will my progesterone drop again after I stop using the cream?Oh, and natural creams are better,right?
Thanks.:-)

^ your luteal phase is the days after your ovulation. Roughly Days 14 to 28 (or until you get your next period). Progesterone (PG) creams help boost your prog levels, of course you use it as directed on the bottle, around 14 days after ovulation.

There are many sites on the internet discussing this and how to use PG cream. You can also try to look up PG boosting food if you dont want to use the cream. Natural progesterone or "bio identical" would be best option as it is the nearest thing to what our bodies produce.

Goodluck!

Oh, ok.Thank you so much. :-) Will try with some teas or food first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon