Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Someone explain me this?

Lightbulb 

Ok, so today I just learned about tanner stages and I don't get it because with me it was all different...
I got my first period with 14 but my breasts started budding right after my period.My breasts hardly grew anything but they rounded their shape maybe 2 years ago but they still look like in tanner stage 4.They grew a milimeter or two since last year on their own even while I lost 35lbs.I am 19, 5'7" and weight 120lbs.I do have fat, don't worry. xD Would love a flatter belly and slimmer waist but I know I better keep some fat...
So, should I really try herbs or maybe there is hope they are still growing?
Is there anything that can increase production of my own hormones, I am low on progesterone.Also, I mentally got in puberty just last year, lol.
I only massage right now, eat healthy, gluten free and low glycemic index foods since last year, and I quit coffee 2 months ago I was drinking since puberty.
I don't exercise though but I walk a lot and do some stretches and squats trough the day.

Hi there and welcome to the forum.
Firstly, it is to my understanding that tanner stages are outdated as some women vcomplete puberty with sparse hair and dorm nipples / areola never change in terms of mound. So I wouldn't put too much focus on there.
With that said, I wouldn't take any estrogenic herbs as you are clearly still going through puberty and in personal experience; herbs can affect you mentally as well as physically.
Based on your statement I would say to do the following:
Invest in to a noogle berry. When purchasing cups for the nb, base the size on the width of your breasts (keeping in mind that depth is irrelevant with how deep the cups actually are, you want your whole breast to grow evenly)
Regarding progesterone:
Bovine ovary is directed to teens and adults alike so you would be okay to take this,
It would be best to take it with protein shakes and to add kelp to help keep your temperature up (you can learn more about this through the forum threads)
The three most common b.o supplements in order of cost , low-high are:
Swansons raw ovarian, medplex's ultrabreast, and bountifulbreast.
Each has their own perks.
If you are weary of taking b.o you could take Maca root powder which is an adaptogen. It works with your pitituary gland to help your body produce its own hormones rather than adding foreign hormones.
If you are absolutely keen on phytoestrogens, I suggest you have a full hormone panel done before hand and supplement according to it. I also suggest you take an additional panel a month or two in to your program to make sure you aren't creating a further Imbalance. But all in all, if you are still pubescent I highly advise against taking phytoestrogens. I'm 21 and I used a breast cream which at the very least made an undiagnosed fibroadenoma (benign tumor) grow big enough to be noticed. I'd like to say it caused the tumor, but that's not fair as I really can't be sure. But the point is at our age group we are more susceptible to fibroadenomas and they feed off of estrogen. if you are already progesterone deficient than you don't want to make yourself even more deficient by adding estrogen (they are like a balancing scale) and run the risk of pcos or something else.

Hope I could help (:
Beckie

Wow,that's very helpful,thank you so much. :-)
Can't really get noogleberry but I'll massage a lot and when I shower I tend to let hot/cold water flow to increase circulation.I do have low body temperature most of the time...
Maca sounds awesome,will see if I can find it here.
I have hormone results in my first thread?..

I hope so bad I am still in puberty,lol.When did your's end,you're also very young. :-) Your shape is beautiful btw.

Its a shame you can't get your hands on a noogleberry. That cream I mentioned grew my breasts from 33.5 to 35 in thé course of 5 months, but one month in to noogleberry and I'm 37 inches most days (keeping in mind part of that is swelling, but I don't go lower than 36 and the fullness(: )
Massage definitely helps though.
I read somewhere you want more junk in the trunk... Maca made my butt grow within a week I actually grew out of the butts of all of my pants so I stopped taking it.
I'm going to take it again once I'm off hormonal birth control. (End of the mnth)
So in short, I'm sure Maca will be a multi faceted approach in itself. (:
If you ever are in the position to do so, get a noogle! Or a kangzu which many women here swear by, and the kangzu is half the price of a noogleberry.

Yes, there IS still a chance they're still growing! At least until your early 20's. 22 - 24.

Massage is awesome, I think I am full A cup now. :-D
I need to get maca powder like now,wow!
Thank you so much!

Oh, I hope so.I am usually late at everything lol.Except that I already have all four wisdom tooth lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon