Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

19 and Flat (my first program!)

By the way babes, there is a plus point for having small boobs for now.

I've heard so many large chested women complain about their breast size and wanting smaller boobs.

I think there is a reason and a purpose that we have small boobs now, such that when we get our big boobies later, we'll love them and cherish them even more!! <3

(15-08-2014, 08:55 PM)tmygogo Wrote:  Loverstilly: It's kinda hard to find stuffs like that here that's why I'm trying to do it the free way but if I found licorice I would buy one! Thank you for your help!

TurtleMyrtle: Oh wow really? Well then I'll eep following your post too then!!! But I'm trying to fain weight now though. The scale just won't go higherSad

Crystal: An EPO? Ok I'll try to find it here thanks for your recommendation!

Update Progress: I overslept and IN didn't hear the hypnosis. Tomorrow I'm sleeping with my friends so I won't be able to hear it tooSad I'll try listening into it though. Massage!!!

I'm trying to gain weight too! I hate it how people who don't know me well are like "you should eat more" "it's unhealthy to be this thin" "have you ever considered you might be anorexic?" but my close friends know I'm the one who helps everyone finish their food. It's very unpleasant Sad

Someone told me Maca powder will help, but I haven't been able to find any...maybe if you can find it you should give it a try Big Grin

lunice
Yeah me too, if minisets are also considered as thatSad I'm pre-ordering Maca though!

loverstilly
Yep! We can sleep on our boobsSmile) or chest. since i dont have those... Sad

TurtleMyrtle
Ahahaha thank God nobody said things like that to me... I'm pre-ordering one though (because a college student has no money!) even though there are easily found in drug stores but they're double-price the pre-order maca... so... ehehehehe!

Mild exercise might be able to help you shape your curves Big Grin good luck with the pre-order maca!

Ok. I think i belong haha... i have the same situation with you guys,
Uhm... i have a housemate and she's my workmate too, we always eat together and i eat more than she does, but hell yah her body have those fats and muscles and i got nothing haha people tell me "you should eat more, you're so thin" thousands of times but..... they don't know how much i eat haha
I guess getting a bigger boobs will trick people that we gain weight Smile because we'll gonna be look sexier Smile Big Grin
(Please excuse my english) Big Grin

Yeah, my dad yelled at me the other day, he said i was starving myself but he has no idea.Plus if he could only see my lovehandles and thick thigh,ugh....

Ahhhh...I thought I am aloneSmile)) well, I am 33 and I have 2 little kids, I lost all my pregnancy curves and Went down from 120lb to 93lb, I know, I am scary skinny (5" tall) but can't gain weight...blaming my parents...seriously, I eat more than my 200+lb Mother in law...I am thinking to start taking maca I heard it helps to gain weight...[/align]

Yeah, maca.... i heard about it too^^ but it'll add some gains on your lower part first then boobs,... i think it's ok to add maca... but I'm already taking 3 herbs SP, FS, and RC... so i don't know if It's ok to add maca on the program coz i heard only 3 supplements is healthy for a program? Whatcha think?

We girls with fast metabolism can be so lucky yet also so unlucky Rolleyes

(22-08-2014, 12:15 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  We girls with fast metabolism can be so lucky yet also so unlucky Rolleyes

I guess more of being lucky haha... we can eat as much as food we want to eat (and sometimes, they will be happy to see us eating haha) we can wear clothes of teens or adults haha... hummm as for me, i don't get sick easily. And... sometimes they told me like i have a "model" figure lol,... not that bad i guessBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon